GDT: Game 3 Devils @ Edmonton Senators 930pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

Haha someone complained about the 9:30pm start. I live in the UK and have my alarm set for 2:25am so I can watch. I wish to god it started at 9:30pm here. Love my devils.

Just win tonight!!

That is a dedicated fan.....jolly good !

I bet when the Devils lose you dont yell "You Bloody Suck" !!!

Haha someone complained about the 9:30pm start. I live in the UK and have my alarm set for 2:25am so I can watch. I wish to god it started at 9:30pm here. Love my devils.

Just win tonight!!

That is some crazy dedication right there.

HOW DO YOU DO IT?! 

I'm a loss for words at this point as to why a team who is 0-2 hasn't made one lineup change with back-to-backs, a 41 year old right winger who missed a lot of training camp, a 4th line center who belongs in the AHL, and some pylons on D.

DeBoer and Lou both have emphasized all the changes made in the team over the last year.  I think they want the new guys to develop some familiarity with one another and their teammates, and they'd like to keep things as constant from last year.  I do think Jagr might get the night off tomorrow, or at least they'll have Olesz take the warmup again.