GDT: Game 4 Devils @ Canucks 10pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

to think we have to watch a clown on skates for the next 5 years... someone was drunk when they made that move.

The dude may be slow, but he's been pretty good these first few games in my opinion. He bangs on the boards and forechecks like a madman. I'll take him over Clarkson any day of the week.

• Like 1

The dude may be slow, but he's been pretty good these first few games in my opinion. He bangs on the boards and forechecks like a madman. I'll take him over Clarkson any day of the week.

your drunk to say you would take him over clarkson.. DRUNK. the guy is like a fragile piece of china .. they were worried about him fighting the other night because hes so goddamn concussion prone. Hes already had to sit out due to a "charlie horse" and he looks like sh!t on skates hes a slow doof.

your drunk to say you would take him over clarkson.. DRUNK. the guy is like a fragile piece of china .. they were worried about him fighting the other night because hes so goddamn concussion prone. Hes already had to sit out due to a "charlie horse" and he looks like sh!t on skates hes a slow doof.

I just call 'em like I see 'em. Never thought Clarkson was all that great. And based on a very small sample size (3+ games), I really like Clowe's all around game and think he fits our forechecking system very nicely.

Seen this movie before.

This team could be up 5-0 right now & I wouldn't feel comfortable...oh wait Marty isn't in net, suppose I would be ok with 5-0.

I've seen this movie too.  I've seen games where the Devils outplay their opponents and still find a way to lose.  Well right now, the tides have turned.  :lol:

Seen this movie before.

This team could be up 5-0 right now & I wouldn't feel comfortable...oh wait Marty isn't in net, suppose I would be ok with 5-0.

i was just thinking this... no lead is safe with this team. Once they get comfortable theyll pack up and go home before the game is actually over.