Clowe placed on IR retro to Oct 13

gardenstatepkwy

here we go again with your opinions .... please.. clowe isnt even going to be healthy enough threw out his entire contract to compare his career to be had with the devils to clarksons time here.. the guy is obviously frail as sh!t one issue after another already

Is this all because you were having such a hard time selling your game worn Clarkson jersey?

Is this all because you were having such a hard time selling your game worn Clarkson jersey?

LOL not at all i wasnt set on selling that was just feeling it out .. undecided but im still currently enjoying it if your that nosey... its because i truely dont think that slow clowe is a better hockey player then clarkson.. if he even ends up playing all that much as i said earlier 6 games into the season and second time he cant play already first being from a charlie horse Edited by Sik02gt

Clowe is better and has highier potential than clarkson?........on what planet...

Yeah clowes done an awesome job here so far.......

Finally we can get teddy in the lineup now, at least he creates scoring chances and will be the fastest skater on the team, unless that groin injury slowed him down. Brunner turns the jets on like once a game, teddy does it every shift

LOL not at all i wasnt set on selling that was just feeling it out .. undecided but im still currently enjoying it if your that nosey... its because i truely dont think that slow clowe is a better hockey player then clarkson.. if he even ends up playing all that much as i said earlier 6 games into the season and second time he cant play already first being from a charlie horse

I really doubt that was the 100% true reason.  Devils medical staff are notorious for never really revealing the true nature of injuries until the off-season.

I really doubt that was the 100% true reason.  Devils medical staff are notorious for never really revealing the true nature of injuries until the off-season.

It's a league wide thing....the NFL would do it too if they could...but Vegas has a lil say in that :P

Clowe is better and has highier potential than clarkson?........on what planet...

Yeah clowes done an awesome job here so far.......

Definitely not an over-reaction, considering the season is 6 games old.  Jeez.  Let's give the guy some time.

FYI:

Clowe: 

Regular season:  441 GP, 104 G, 176 A, 280 Pts (.63 ppg)

Playoffs:  70 GP, 18 G, 28 A, 46 Pts (.65 ppg)

Clarkson:

Regular season:  426 GP, 97 G, 73 A, 170 Pts (.39 ppg)

Playoffs:  44 GP, 5 G, 9 A, 14 Pts (.31 ppg)

And even though Clowe is a little over a year older than Clarkson, Clowe is over $12 million cheaper for their total contracts.

How about we give Clowe a chance for more that 6 games, mmmkay? :doh1:

How do we know Clowe is still the same player?  He's older/beaten up and had a terrible offensive year last year.

Because if the stats say anything, it's that even if Clowe got a little worse, he's still probably better than Clarky and he's also here at a cheaper price.

How do we know Clowe is still the same player?  He's older/beaten up and had a terrible offensive year last year.

i think he only scored like 2 goals last season.. which is pathetic but i also think he didnt play much due to injury.. no surprise there i guess. the ranger fans said we would grow to hate being jammed up with him for 5 years i guess we will end up seeing what happens

I have a feeling that Clowe's true value will become more apparent during the playoffs, assuming we ever make it that far again.

I have a feeling that Clowe's true value will become more apparent during the playoffs, assuming we ever make it that far again.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk