2013-2014 Lineup/Roster Thread

devilsrule33

To be fair as torterlla pointed out once and lou seems to do it. Injuries. We dnt need to know everything going on. Leave em be and when there back their back if not theirs a good reason.

Larsson has started skating and we still aren't privy to what his injury is. Sometimes, this team...

To be fair as torterlla pointed out once and lou seems to do it. Injuries. We dnt need to know everything going on. Leave em be and when there back their back if not theirs a good reason.

Yes, but they never even gave an indication that he'd be out this long. Spill didn't look that bad, then it was "no, Larsson isn't skating" for a month and then "yeah he's skating, we knew he'd be out 4-6 weeks". I don't care about the exact injury but I think they could at least say that a player will be out for some time.

I'd rather clowe just wait until after the break to come back... The team has been playing pretty well the past few games so no reason to rush. Give him the extra week.

i agree hes been out this long and the past couple games the team has looked pretty strong.. not like were going to miss him at this point if hes not back for the weekend.

Hmm, that's possible, but I don't think so if Tedenby, Josefson, and Janssen are drawing in and Sestito Loktionov and Brunner out.  I think we'll see this:

Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr

Henrique-Elias-Ryder

Boucher-Josefson-Bernier

Tedenby-Gionta-Janssen

I don't think they'll put Boucher on the 4th line or with Gionta.

Hmm, that's possible, but I don't think so if Tedenby, Josefson, and Janssen are drawing in and Sestito Loktionov and Brunner out.  I think we'll see this:

Zubrus-Zajac-Jagr

Henrique-Elias-Ryder

Boucher-Josefson-Bernier

Tedenby-Gionta-Janssen

I don't think they'll put Boucher on the 4th line or with Gionta.

Wait, did Loktionov get hurt?

Nothing to do at work today so I figured I'd make a list of all of the current Devils who were drafted in the first round. 

Travis Zajac - 20th overall, 2004 (NJ)

Jacob Josefson - 20th overall, 2009 (NJ)

Mattias Tedenby - 24th overall, 2008 (NJ)

Steve Bernier - 16th overall, 2003 (SJ)

Jaromir Jagr - 5th overall, 1990 (Pit)

Dainius Zubrus - 16th overall, 1996 (Phi)

Adam Larsson - 4th overall, 2011 (NJ)

Anton Volchenkov - 21st overall, 2000 (Ott)

Martin Brodeur - 20th overall, 1990 (NJ)

Cory Schneider - 26th overall, 2004 (Van)

I guess there's really no point to this. Just felt like we had a lot of former first rounders on this team and I wanted to take a count.