2013-2014 Lineup/Roster Thread

devilsrule33

The Avs are going to shred us with their speed and skill at forward, Shneider playing us is a necessity to even keep it slightly competitive.

Marty should get Friday vs. Edmonton and Schneider gets Saturday in D.C... Anything less would leave a bad taste in Marty's mouth (and the locker room, I feel).

You know what would leave a worse taste in everyone's mouths? Marty going out there and giving up 3 softies to Edmonton, Scrivens goes beast mode on us (because why wouldn't he?), and we lose 3-2 to sh!tty Edmonton. So yeah... Cory.

Marty should get Friday vs. Edmonton and Schneider gets Saturday in D.C... Anything less would leave a bad taste in Marty's mouth (and the locker room, I feel).

The locker room wants to win, and knows Schneider gives you that on a day in, day out basis. Marty knows that too, hence very little or no complaining from him. I really think he's set to retire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The locker room wants to win, and knows Schneider gives you that on a day in, day out basis. Marty knows that too, hence very little or no complaining from him. I really think he's set to retire.

Honestly, Daniel, why do you think Marty is set to retire? His words don't say that and if he is set to retire are the words just to cause trouble?

Honestly, Daniel, why do you think Marty is set to retire? His words don't say that and if he is set to retire are the words just to cause trouble?

This will be four games in a row he hasn't played, and it's clear that for a team that needs as many points as it can get, they want to go with someone else. He won't want to be a back up on the Devils for another year, and it can't see another team that has any use for him.

Lol so I guess all of the people complaining about Marty getting starts can zip up now. I wonder what they'll complain about next.

Believe me, won't change a thing.

I've seen two seperate interpretations of the Olympic rules - one says that Larsson would have to stay in the AHL (since he is so close to the 87 day limit), the other says he wouldn't.

I wonder if it's a rule you can try to petition for an exception on, even if your player violated the rule.

Regardless of the rule, we need Larsson up here as he was playing at a high level prior to getting hurt/sent down, and Larsson needs to continue to see NHL ice and develop. Being yanked around certainly is not helping his growth. 

I want Larsson playing through the Olympic break because he already missed 6 weeks this year.  He should be called up after the Olympic break when practices start.

fvcking Harrold! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He is a terrific depth defenseman and incredibly reliable even if his skillet is limited. Has great intangibles too according to Deboer.