2013-2014 Lineup/Roster Thread

devilsrule33

maybe some scouts want to check him out.....I think Lou moves a D man for some scoring help this season

I'd be surprised if this happens... Guys like Merrill and gelinas are sort of in the grey zone when it comes to prospects... You've invested years in them and you're just about to get your answer if they're legit or not. The return you'd get probably isn't enough to warrant moving them. It's better to just hang into them.

i hope elias can spark up his line mates brunner and henrique .. i think that is the best option for those two to be with him

henrique has been solid... Along the same lines as zajac, the points may not be there but he's been playing with some poor line mates at times.

If Brunner can't produce with Elias than I give up on him. But I hope Pete gives him a few games in that line.

henrique has been solid... Along the same lines as zajac, the points may not be there but he's been playing with some poor line mates at times.

If Brunner can't produce with Elias than I give up on him. But I hope Pete gives him a few games in that line.

henrique has been solid in general play but he hadnt burried any goals in a while before tonight

henrique has been solid in general play but he hadnt burried any goals in a while before tonight

True, but his pk work has been outstanding.  I'd love for both Zajac and Henrique to consistently score, but they're defensive work alone makes up for their lack of offense. Zajac and Henrique is like Holik and Madden.

True, but his pk work has been outstanding.  I'd love for both Zajac and Henrique to consistently score, but they're defensive work alone makes up for their lack of offense. Zajac and Henrique is like Holik and Madden.

yea but the team is depending on them to produce goals this season as there clearly arent may forwards on the team this year that are going to score a ton of goals.. we need zajac henrique elias jagr to be consistent. elias and jagr are really the only two players that are truely consistent .. brunner and ryder are clearly not dependable and the remaining forwards just arent guys that are high scoring forwards

I have to say, Brunner had a good game tonight.  He still makes too many mistakes, but he was definitely noticeable tonight.

Yeah I agree. He seemed to be building up that confidence again.

This was like a typical Canes vs. Devils game with the roles switched. Great win for these guys, and I'm really happy for Cory.

Brunner is much better than what he's been showing.  But quite frankly Elias was brutal tonight, so the entire line was brutal.

What were you smoking that you thought Elias was brutal? Maybe if he wasn't handicapped because PDB knows he's the only who has a chance of making something out of the trash that Brunner and Ryder have been, he'd have looked better.

What were you smoking that you thought Elias was brutal? Maybe if he wasn't handicapped because PDB knows he's the only who has a chance of making something out of the trash that Brunner and Ryder have been, he'd have looked better.

Elias was brutal last night man.  He screwed up like three different 2 on 1's.  And he just couldn't do much with the puck last night.

Elias was brutal last night man.  He screwed up like three different 2 on 1's.  And he just couldn't do much with the puck last night.

This kind of comment is unnecessary Mike

to say Elias was brutal last night is really unnecessary

Patty didnt have his best game, but to say brutal is unnecessary

did I mention unnecessary

This kind of comment is unnecessary Mike

to say Elias was brutal last night is really unnecessary

Patty didnt have his best game, but to say brutal is unnecessary

did I mention unnecessary

Sorry.  My apologies.

Still doesn't take away that he was bad last night.

Edited by Mike Brown