GDT 7: Devils @ Senators aka first win of the season 730pm MSG+

ZeroGravityFat

We would've gotten at least a point tonight if our goalie wasn't a terrible pile of garbage letting in soft goals left and right

but our goaltender is a terrible pile of garbage, and you can't win with a guy as bad as Brodeur is right now. I wish somebody in this organization would stand up to his massive ego and force him into retirement already

Schneider for the next 10 games. I don't care if Marty gets pissed off or sulks. Let him walk away and go home. He's embarrassing himself at this point. Let him go somewhere else and have them pay his alimony.

Edited by '7'

Devils didn't really dominate, that's too strong IMO but Brodeur cost them the game. But Deboer needs to get canned tomorrow. His decisions are just bereft of any intelligence or reason and his style is rigid to the point where it has no ability to flex or balance to the roster and talent.

Exactly! Out of the 7 losses we've had, 4 of them could have just as easily have been wins. This one is all on Marty.

That's an elementary way of looking at that. Could of would of should of. You are what your record says you are. We are an awful team.

Marty gad bern ABSOLUTE TRASH tonight. If this isn't the deciding factor that pus Cory Schneider as our number one than now maybe I too finally have some questions for PDB

The fact Harrold and Gionta are regulars is enough reason for me to question our coaching staff.  Hell to say I'm only questioning our coaching staff is putting it lightly!

We would've gotten at least a point tonight if our goalie wasn't a terrible pile of garbage letting in soft goals left and right

but our goaltender is a terrible pile of garbage, and you can't win with a guy as bad as Brodeur is right now. I wish somebody in this organization would stand up to his massive ego and force him into retirement already

Schneider for the next 10 games. I don't care if Marty gets pissed off or sulks. Let him walk away and go home. He's embarrassing himself at this point. Let him go somewhere else and have them pay his alimony.

Talk to Lou. This is all on him.

Eh, the two goals were a good deodorant.   They'll still lose games with Schneider in net, just differently

Don't forget he just had a 9.9 on a 10 scale game and they lost to Al Montoya.

No they wouldn't.  The Devils beat the Isles and Oilers easily with Schneider in net.  And they definitely would have won tonight if Schneider was in net.

We're a very good team that has been very unlucky.

I don't agree but respect your opinion. When you have scrubs playing regular minutes you have a terrible roster that's being exacerbated by a dipsh!t coach

Eh, the two goals were a good deodorant.   They'll still lose games with Schneider in net, just differently

Don't forget he just had a 9.9 on a 10 scale game and they lost to Al Montoya.

Bad teams find ways to lose.  The Devils are just a bad team, period.  Yes Marty shouldn't be playing, he sure as shooting better not play Saturday.  That would give him three of the last four (non back-to-back) games which is asinine.  But you gotta score more than two on 41 shots, but hey another game we dominated CORSI/Fenwick...too bad we don't get points for that :P

We're a very good team that has been very unlucky.

Bad teams find ways to lose games. The Devils invent new ways to lose games almost nightly. Good teams teams do neither of these things. *in Bill Lumberg voice* So I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagreeee with you there.

No they wouldn't.  The Devils beat the Isles and Oilers easily with Schneider in net.  And they definitely would have won tonight if Schneider was in net.

you realize the Jets suck too, and that the team QUIT in a 1-0 game and left Schneider out to die, right?   People have short memories.   This team has problems, yeah, one of them is Marty but I'm sure he'll get a 3-4 game vacation off this one, so everyone will be able to see.