GDT 8: Devils Vs Rangers

Cachorro Louco

"Cory Schneider will start in net for the Devils. It will be his first regular season start as a Devil against the Blueshirts and his first regular season start as a Devil at Prudential Center. Henrik Lundqvist will start in net for the Rangers." 

YES!! now dont make him made again!

Edited by EdgeControl

The D pairs should be officially listed as follows going forward: Salvador-Zidlicky Greene-Fayne/Larsson Pete's Pets

Yeah essentially although I think he's only married to Volch because he's a lefty.  He got scratched a 'few' games last year when Tallinder (another lefty) was still around.  I really wish this coach would just once put the best players on the ice and not the ones who fit into a quota.

Harrold over Fayne and Larsson is almost fanboy creepy.

Yeah essentially although I think he's only married to Volch because he's a lefty.  He got scratched a 'few' games last year when Tallinder (another lefty) was still around.  I really wish this coach would just once put the best players on the ice and not the ones who fit into a quota.

Harrold over Fayne and Larsson is almost fanboy creepy.

according to Pete....thats what he's doing tonight

lol Now I know why I couldn't find the game on Sunday's  TV schedule.  :doh1:

One day, Patrik Elias will learn of this medical marvel called the flu shot

Some of us with weakened immune systems still get the flu even though we got a flu shot.,  Patrik had Hep C and as a result he joined the weakened immune system folk.  Flu shots cut down the odds but don't guarantee you won't get sick and that goes for anyone.

lol Now I know why I couldn't find the game on Sunday's  TV schedule.  :doh1:

Some of us with weakened immune systems still get the flu even though we got a flu shot.,  Patrik had Hep A and as a result he joined the weakened immune system folk.  Flu shots cut down the odds but don't guarantee you won't get sick and that goes for anyone.

Fixed