2013-2014 Attendance

Mike Brown

Looked even more than that. It's like throwing a dart blindfolded to figure out some of these attendance numbers. Maybe tonight was part of robbing Peter to pay Paul for announcing a sellout on comp night Thursday.

All in all I left night's game being like "oh wait we have ownership so rich that who gives a ****" and then it really didn't matter

Looked even more than that.  It's like throwing a dart blindfolded to figure out some of these attendance numbers.  Maybe tonight was part of robbing Peter to pay Paul for announcing a sellout on comp night Thursday.

All the games have looked like there are more people than what they've announced.

All the games have looked like there are more people than what they've announced.

That's garbage. The place has been looking dead. Everyone was just used to everything being announced a sellout last year. I would say tonight looked like more than 15 plus, but it's probably accurate. I would guess last year that is a 17,625 kind of night. But Wednesday and tonight looked a hell of a lot better then most games this year against some not so glamorous opponents. The romantic in me is telling myself the attendance slump is over, but the realist in me is telling me to go fvck myself.

That's garbage. The place has been looking dead. Everyone was just used to everything being announced a sellout last year. I would say tonight looked like more than 15 plus, but it's probably accurate. I would guess last year that is a 17,625 kind of night. But Wednesday and tonight looked a hell of a lot better then most games this year against some not so glamorous opponents. The romantic in me is telling myself the attendance slump is over, but the realist in me is telling me to go fvck myself.

Except 17,625 is no longer our seating capacity.

The attendance surge is almost certainly due to the voucher give aways.

I can't prove it with numbers but it just looks so much lower than the past 3 seasons. It's reminiscent to 2010-2011, but we're not playing anywhere near as badly, in my opinion. 

They've priced down and priced up certain sections so it looks more evenly distributed (smart move), but overall, the attendance has been lower than I can remember, aside from 2010..

I can't prove it with numbers but it just looks so much lower than the past 3 seasons. It's reminiscent to 2010-2011, but we're not playing anywhere near as badly, in my opinion. 

They've priced down and priced up certain sections so it looks more evenly distributed (smart move), but overall, the attendance has been lower than I can remember, aside from 2010..

Even when we were bad in 2010-11, we still had genuine stars playing in their primes.  We don't have that now and Brodeur is not quite the draw he used to be.

I absolutely despise the fact that they're undercounting our attendance this year.

We can have 16,000 people in the building, but if 1,000 of those 16,000 is sitting in the "uncounted" area, the attendance gets recorded as 15,000.

Conversely, we can have 15,500 people in the building, and if only 300 people are sitting in the "uncounted" area, the attendance gets recorded as 15,200.

And this is why we can't take our attendance figures seriously this year, because it's already been established that they're wrong.