GDT 9: Devils @ Blue Jackets

Cachorro Louco

They got 8 games before the 5 game run where it's home Kings/Pens back to back and then the California trip.   If they don't start stringing a few wins together, it could get really ugly by Thanksgiving or so.

And the next two are Vancouver (home) and at Boston.  Not exactly a lot of breaks with this schedule till after Thanksgiving.

So let me call the lineup changes for Thursday: Loktionov out for Josefson, Fayne out for Larsson, Marty in net, Harrold still in. I'm sure it'll be just an aces night at the Rock.

Knowing PDB, they'll probably scratch Lokti AND Josefson, move Gionta to the 1st line, and have Harrold play both defense and on the 4th line. #PDBLogic

Edited by PWW

And the next two are Vancouver (home) and at Boston.  Not exactly a lot of breaks with this schedule till after Thanksgiving.

This is what I'm talking about.   2010 is gonna repeat itself unless they pick it up.   I could see them going through the first quarter of the season at low/mid teens points.

It's getting really close to Lou flipping a table on this team. And I would love to see a clean sweep of the entire bench too. Stevens, Foligno, Barr...not really possible though.

We're not there yet. But I can't see this lasting through Halloween.

Zajac is not a 1st line center. Not close. He's barely a 2 at this point. He's a defensively responsible 35-40 point per year player. We've got too much money tied up in a guy who can't score anymore.

Jagr is the only one who can really set anything up on the ice, and who knows how long his motor will be running.

Harrold for Larsson...right. Great. :doh1: