Gelinas at Devils' Practice

jagknife

Regardless of (Harrold's) IR status, that dude cannot see the ice for a while after last night's performance

Gelina deserves his shot at this point.. I'm excited to see how he can contribute at this level

Edited by Colin226

Regardless of (Harrold's) IR status, that dude cannot see the ice for a while after last night's performance Gelina deserves his shot at this point.. I'm excited to see how he can contribute at this level

Oh I hope Harrold has been shown the door, but its not gonna happen.

Agreed wholeheartedly about the excitement having Gelinas at the NHL level again, finally get to start getting our actual young talent ice time.

Nice! I'm very excited to watch Deboer scratch Gelinas every game and drive is all insane!

Good one...that was funny!

Lamoriello said Salvador had a sore foot from blocking a shot, but X-ray was negative. Harrold also OK.

Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggraaaaaaaahh...

"Everything is status quo. You did not see Gelinas at practice. When you have time you use it. Marty is our starter. Elias has the flu. Clowe is fine but he's on IR just because."

"Don't worry about my cap".

Sucks about the death in the family. Hopefully he's back soon.

Wouldn't surprise me if Larsson is in and Gelinas is the odd man out. It wouldn't make much sense to bring him up to play unless he's suddenly better than Larsson. 

The AHL Devils win again tonight. They are stacked on D anyway albeit young. They will probably bring up Hrabarenka(spelling not even close) to replace unless their is a seventh guy down there that I can't think of. 

If Gelinas comes up, gets a few games and makes a difference and looks the part , what does everyone think Lou will do?

If he outplays those on the team already would Lou be willing to make a move?

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

If Gelinas comes up, gets a few games and makes a difference and looks the part , what does everyone think Lou will do?

its a though call cause well... is Larsson "not doing the job"? yet he's always sitting over guys who cost us games. 

Lou has always said when a kid proves he can be a regular, they will make room for him. Hopefully Gelinas is ready. It'd be nice to Larsson get regular shifts as well. 

Lou has always said when a kid proves he can be a regular, they will make room for him. Hopefully Gelinas is ready. It'd be nice to Larsson get regular shifts as well. 

we clearly see that with Fayne and Larsson sitting all the time for vets. But thats Deboer actually, i wouldnt be surprised if Lou has been trying to move one of our D but simply can't

Exactly. The problem isn't will we want to move a player to make room; it's who the hell is gonna take our trash?