GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

Z-Man

You know who's having a great year?  Marek Zidlicky.  He has 8 points in these 10 games.  Nobody is talking about him.

On the contrary, people still criticizing him. It blows my mind.

Are you salaried?

Yeah, but no where near enough haha... All good, enough of my bitchin'!

Anyone else hear the booing of the new goal song?

honestly can't hear much I really couldn't even make out the song through the msg feed. Although I'm watching it on gamecenter so idk if that makes a difference.

Looks like a sparse crowd tonight but I guess that's to be expected on a weekday against a meh west coast team.

Awesome play by Elias-Loktionov-Jagr to set up the 1st goal. The ability to make passes like that are what Loktionov needs to do to stay in. Already won as many face offs in this game (2) as he did last game.

I'm happy with Schneider so far but I do get nervous when he plays the puck. Mistakes happen, not going to get worked up about that one.

Love seeing Gelinas get on the board early on. Hopefully this keeps his confidence up and he can run with it.

I'm at the arena. It was just mostly the 20 something idiots in the uppers booing

Cool.  Yea it was like the people bragging about the You Suck chant last game.  And it wasn't loud at all.

Overall, how did the crowd react to the song?

honestly can't hear much I really couldn't even make out the song through the msg feed. Although I'm watching it on gamecenter so idk if that makes a difference.

Looks like a sparse crowd tonight but I guess that's to be expected on a weekday against a meh west coast team.

The attendance always goes up around January.  You see 15,000+ crowds regularly around this time.  October is always a lame attendance month for us.