GDT #10 - Canucks @ Devils 7:00 PM ET

Z-Man

Tonight's goalies can't be proud of their save %'s so far.

Watching tonights game make me says.... Why the fvck Gélinas is not playing every fvcking game! it me be overeacting but give him ice time... he looks like a norris contender compairing to harrold and salvador

That's a bit of an overreaction to seeing him score and put some good shots towards the net.  But he is fitting in reasonably well on the defensive end.  Somebody will have to go when Salvador comes back from bereavement, and it's probably him.

I don't know if it's a function of them screwing him up, but Gelinas is better than Larsson at this point

That's a bit of an overreaction to seeing him score and put some good shots towards the net.  But he is fitting in reasonably well on the defensive end.  Somebody will have to go when Salvador comes back from bereavement, and it's probably him.

Did you just see him go back, get the puck and skate it out right past his man?   There's no way Harrold should be playing over this guy, especially since Harrold's role is 6+PP

I don't know if it's a function of them screwing him up, but Gelinas is better than Larsson at this point

Did you just see him go back, get the puck and skate it out right past his man?   There's no way Harrold should be playing over this guy, especially since Harrold's role is 6+PP

Harrold is and should be a spare part.......used only when needed

lets see what Pete does next game

i know it was just to express how high i am on seeing our Young D playing