The Clarkson Hype In Toronto is Laughable

TheMazz

im not even sure exactly what your trying to say or do here? you took a direct stab at me because i said something that someone else said about you was funny.. you went out of your way to try to start a fight with me and you failed.. which is why you basically have nothing to say now.. so why dont you just stop starting fights on here with everyone just let it go its not necessary.

I didn't "fail", i just know you're a lost cause. Like i am the only one you just happened to have issues with. :rolleyes:  As i said, you're no Mr. Innocent. And trust me you have NO room to talk about nothing else better to do or arguing. :glare:  

Edited by TheRedStorm

I didn't "fail", i just know you're a lost cause. Like i am the only one you just happened to have issues with. :rolleyes:  As i said, you're no Mr. Innocent. And trust me you have NO room to talk about nothing else better to do or arguing. :glare:

there is no one else on here that i have issues with?.. if there was they were cleared up in an adult manor privately.. you wouldnt know about doing anything in an adult manor.. clearly. im done arguing with someones mother on a forum board this is ridiculous. back to worrying about the goal song and you suck chant for you, where your off picking fights with other members.

Look, not to be rude or mean but all of these comments from you, you come off as a snarky, cynical, uptight woman that REALLY needs to fvcking relax. Just like in the goal song thread. God forbid someone doesn't share your "holier then thou" point of view. I don't hate anyone but you just come off very shrew and judgemental.

Edited by TheMazz

Look, not to be rude or mean but all of these comments from you, you come off as a snarky, cynical, uptight woman that REALLY needs to fvcking relax. Just like in the goal song thread. God forbid someone doesn't share your "holier then thou" point of view. I don't hate anyone but you just come off very shrew and judgemental.

Listen, do not blame me that you don't understand that your goal song and "you suck" isn't coming back. Don't blame me if you don't understand proper public behavior. In other words, don't blame me for your shortcomings and losses in this whole matter. You can point fingers and name call all you want, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. RRpt2 is gone. "You suck" is going to be history one way or another. Grow up, get over it and you and your kind can stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. 

And for the record i am a VERY nice person as i am sure you and others are. Its just this whole matter is the perfect division of opinion, passion and stubbornness and since you're the side that "lost" you and your kin are the ones not letting go.

Finally, don't blame me that you're in your early 20's and you don't have a family and children to understand where I am coming from, either. Since you're attacking me with name calling, i'll spare you my take so read into that as you may,

• Like 1

Listen, do not blame me that you don't understand that your goal song and "you suck" isn't coming back. Don't blame me if you don't understand proper public behavior. In other words, don't blame me for your shortcomings and losses in this whole matter. You can point fingers and name call all you want, but the fact of the matter is YOU LOST. RRpt2 is gone. "You suck" is going to be history one way or another. Grow up, get over it and you and your kind can stop acting like a bunch of petulant children. 

And for the record i am a VERY nice person as i am sure you and others are. Its just this whole matter is the perfect division of opinion, passion and stubbornness and since you're the side that "lost" you and your kin are the ones not letting go.

Finally, don't blame me that you're in your early 20's and you don't have a family and children to understand where I am coming from, either. Since you're attacking me with name calling, i'll spare you my take so read into that as you may,

And if SNA is selected (which going by the poll results...it will be) it will be like RRP2 never left. Also I'm glad I don't have kids and a family in my mid twentys but that's none of your business regardless.

Edited by TheMazz

Huh?

With the constant you suck chants that will follow. If you saw the Ranger game fans were pretty into it, it made the atmosphere fun, people didn't boo the song and actually worked you suck into it creatively. However SNA isn't even about you suck to me. It has the same fun atmosphere as RRP2 did.

I feel like we are posting in the wrong thread haha. Oh wait we are. >.>

With the constant you suck chants that will follow. If you saw the Ranger game fans were pretty into it, it made the atmosphere fun, people didn't boo the song and actually worked you suck into it creatively. However SNA isn't even about you suck to me. It has the same fun atmosphere as RRP2 did.

I feel like we are posting in the wrong thread haha. Oh wait we are. >.>

LOL. That thread is so nuts, it's spilling over.

That's one of his two moves.  

Now Toronto just needs to see the Clarkaround unleashed.

LOL. That thread is so nuts, it's spilling over.

Now Toronto just needs to see the Clarkaround unleashed.

What about the Cloint?  He skates behind the net what most would perceive as an attempt at a Clarkaround only to then bank the puck off the half wall to the D-man.  

Clarkson is good at puck protection though, but his inability to skate well really hurts his game. His lack of advanced hockey sense is also another weakness.  

I am not sure what his playing weight is currently but he looked really thin in an interview I saw with him.

Edited by hystyk28

What about the Cloint?  He skates behind the net what most would perceive as an attempt at a Clarkaround only to then bank the puck off the half wall to the D-man.  

Clarkson is good at puck protection though, but his inability to skate well really hurts his game. His lack of advanced hockey sense is also another weakness.  

I am not sure what his playing weight is currently but he looked really thin in an interview I saw with him.

That's an actually useful move, even though he uses it 50 times per game. It took him years to master that, lol.

He's always looked thin to me, especially his legs, but maybe that's just me.

That's an actually useful move, even though he uses it 50 times per game. It took him years to master that, lol.

He's always looked thin to me, especially his legs, but maybe that's just me.

Clarky is an ectomorph.....long thin arms and legs, not easy to build up muscle and not a great bodystyle for an ice skater/hockey player  hence the falling down problem

i described Clarkson to most of my Leafs fans and what to expect... falling, diving, bad penalties, staring at the ref with a "who? me?!? face" etc etc... 

they all came back to me already saying i was 100% right and they are pissed about his contract already hahahahahaha