GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

ThreeCups

Playing awful out there. Bruins are a good team granted. But there was suck from the crease out in that period. Gelinas looks good and Larsson looks better with him as a partner. Sometimes guys respond well to responsibility. I've seen it it with people in my own work career. I hope they keep that pairing together and let Larsson serve as kind of a mentor to Gelinas.

I think Larsson is more comfortable with someone his own age. If anything, I think you will see Gelinas mentor Larsson.. Gelinas has some swagger, which is a good thing. I think Adam may also see the bus to Albany in his future.

I think Larsson is more comfortable with someone his own age. If anything, I think you will see Gelinas mentor Larsson.. Gelinas has some swagger, which is a good thing. I think Adam may also see the bus to Albany in his future.

By Gelinas' (and additionally Larsson's) comments, it's the other way around. Which is as it should. 

On kind of a side note, but they were showing the highlights from the Bruins game seven against the Leafs last year in the first round -- has anyone been more spoiled than Boston sports fans the last 10 years or so? Not just winning teams, but amazing moments like that.  You can go back to the Sox winning after a hundred years as probably the highlight, but even just two weeks ago the Patriots won in the last five minutes and the same night the Sox came back from I think five runs against Tampa to win a playoff game... Crazy lucky right now.

Periods starting and it looks Pete ripped in a new one. Let's see what happens.

On kind of a side note, but they were showing the highlights from the Bruins game seven against the Leafs last year in the first round -- has anyone been more spoiled than Boston sports fans the last 10 years or so? Not just winning teams, but amazing moments like that.  You can go back to the Sox winning after a hundred years as probably the highlight, but even just two weeks ago the Patriots won in the last five minutes and the same night the Sox came back from I think five runs against Tampa to win a playoff game... Crazy lucky right now.

Periods starting and it looks Pete ripped in a new one. Let's see what happens.

well look at NY-Metro and the late 90's-00's:

Yankees dynasty, Rangers 94, us 95,00,03

if you count championship losses, then the yanks giants and us all been there done that too.

I don't know why, but the feeling we don't have a first overall pick makes this a lot worse. This team better have plans to turn things aroube, cause this is gonna be a long year.. We have good goaltending (By Schneids), but at the same time it can save us every game. Schneider is our future goalie, we have to show him something here.

I don't know why, but the feeling we don't have a first overall pick makes this a lot worse. This team better have plans to turn things aroube, cause this is gonna be a long year.. We have good goaltending (By Schneids), but at the same time it can save us every game. Schneider is our future goalie, we have to show him something here.

It is almost like we've been cursed since Lou made that arrogant decision not to give up #29.  It's all been downhill since.

good things happen when you do that

Agreed, and it's something I think they've been missing the past few years, ESPECIALLY on the powerplay.