GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM: BRODEUR in Beantown

ThreeCups

That was a thriller.  5on5 play must also improve for this team to make it, but the fact that they drew penalties in this game shows that there has been some improvement already.  TG says a lost tooth and stitches for Brunner on the critical penalty.  Best extraction ever!

4 Power play goals...

omg-wow-bro.gif

Wow!  Talk about Wiiging out.

Pete and Lou decided on Marty to start so Cory stayed home with bruised ego oh sorry lower body soreness and Marty wins and becomes #1 starting goalie for NJ. Just as Marty planned it.

Great win Devils

I really hope you don't think what is going on. I believe Schneider will start vs. Tampa Edited by Devs3cups

well look at NY-Metro and the late 90's-00's:

Yankees dynasty, Rangers 94, us 95,00,03

if you count championship losses, then the yanks giants and us all been there done that too.

The only NY-area teams that did not go to championship games during the decade 1994-2003 were the Isles and Jets.

He got the W

I think there is no harm in giving him a string of a few starts to see what he can do.....Schneider has been better obviously.  But if it isn't translating into wins, who really cares?

I hate that thinking, a qb's team wins and he's good because the team won. It's the logic of people that believe tim tebow won football games and not the broncos defense. Marty didn't really do anything to help us tonight, and he was no where near great in net tonight. We have all seen what marty has to offer at his age this season so far, as well as the end of last. I want us to go on a winning streak and carry on the momentum. I don't want us to lose a game against tampa because the old man lets in 2 softies.

We need to build on this win, otherwise it means nothing basically. If we can go on a 3-4 game win streak this team is back in the hunt. The "harm" is that we know what we have in marty he's shown it to us the last year and change.

Damn tonight was a great win. I can't remember the last time I got so damn happy and excited watching a Devils game.

love the background on the Devils site - at least the index page right now, all the towns in NJ. They scroll these at the games too. Too bad about half are infested with Flyers fans in south Jersey.

found my town!

http://i.imgur.com/kmubElX.jpg

I found mine too, but only because I saw a town that is close to mine. Seems to be that they are listed in clusters that way. Saw a "Go Devils" in the mix too lol.

Edited by NJDevils1214

a game like tonights felt amazing to watch the end of that third period.. finally as fans who watch every game we deserved that feeling we all felt for sure! its hard to follow a team that has been so bad for such a long stretch(last year also) but being a die hard fan to a team you love you have to take the good with the bad.. and this win felt amazing.. must be a saturday thing every saturday we score 4 goals a game ill take it lol (with last sat. nights win 4-0 against the rags) .. anyway sweet win and with marty in net wonderful for all the marty haters over here.