photo matching a game worn jersey

2ELIAS6

*first off i apologize for this is probably in the wrong section just looking for the quickest help i can find*

Iam trying to find a place to buy a photo match for my game worn elias jersey as he is doing a signing november 9th and i would really like to get a photo match of him wearing the jersey autographed. I cant seem to find a place to purchase a photo from i thought i might be able to purchase a photo from getty images as i found a few matchs for the jersey but they do not sell their images... which sucks because i dont know how to go about obtaining one now.. cant go threw meigray as there is not enough time i would have to mail them the jersey and it seems like some big process. Any help from someone who has gone about purchasing a picture match before would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

*first off i apologize for this is probably in the wrong section just looking for the quickest help i can find*

Iam trying to find a place to buy a photo match for my game worn elias jersey as he is doing a signing november 9th and i would really like to get a photo match of him wearing the jersey autographed. I cant seem to find a place to purchase a photo from i thought i might be able to purchase a photo from getty images as i found a few matchs for the jersey but they do not sell their images... which sucks because i dont know how to go about obtaining one now.. cant go threw meigray as there is not enough time i would have to mail them the jersey and it seems like some big process. Any help from someone who has gone about purchasing a picture match before would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Is there a way to perhaps save the photo from Getty and then do a google image search to see if you can match it up there from a place you can buy a print?

I'm surprised Getty doesn't allow purchases of their pictures though.

i actually found the image that i was looking for which is a 100% match on google it leads me back to the devils actual page .. but i still have no idea how to go about getting the actual picture i would need it in like an 8x12.. i know i can print smaller ones on my printer.. i wonder if theres anyway to go to like cvs and print it out some how...

Getty does allow purchases but it's much expensive!

Just look online in google. You'll find one for sure.

i actually found the image that i was looking for which is a 100% match on google it leads me back to the devils actual page .. but i still have no idea how to go about getting the actual picture i would need it in like an 8x12.. i know i can print smaller ones on my printer.. i wonder if theres anyway to go to like cvs and print it out some how...

You can probably save the image to a flash drive and then take it to Walmart or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...