Av's Varlamov arrested

jim777

"Police said Varlamov was arrested on second-degree kidnapping and third-degree assault charges. The kidnapping charge is a Class 4 felony, punishable by to two to six years in prison under Colorado law; the assault charge is a misdemeanor.

The Denver Post reports Varlamov will remain in jail at least overnight because he cannot post bail with an assault charge; he will appear before a judge Thursday morning. Varlamov, jail officials said, is in a cell alone because of his celebrity. When reached by the Post at the jail, he declined an interview with the paper."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=689289&navid=nhl:topheads

Not sure what the whole story is here, but I bet Patrick Roy isn't happy with his 7-1-0 goalie in jail overnight.

Edited by jim777

"His girlfriend says the encounter happened Monday at her home in the 1700 block of Bassett Street.

According to the police report, Varlamov allegedly kicked her, stomped on her, dragged her around the house and threatened her. The woman had bruises consistent with a physical encounter, the police report said.

Denver County Judge Claudia Jordan ordered Varlamov to stay away from his girlfriend and not contact her. He was also ordered to relinquish any firearms in his possession. He said through his lawyer that he didn't have any guns."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nhl/avalanche/2013/10/31/semyon-varlamov-domestic-violence-kidnapping-assault-charges/3325925/

it`s ok for russians about  conspiracy theories

every day in our news american goverment try to destroy russians

about this

i think she likes his money and such a wh*re (see and read his profile in vkdotcom - typicle stupid wh*re)

he tolerated her too long i think and in one time when they were drunk together they had big row (russian language was made for roughing - english s*ck on the other side in that direction) and after that she takes her small-big fame

1383251104_b_evgenija-vavrinjuk-na-dopro

her photo from police department

she doesn`t look beaten

her interview

«Это был пятый раз, когда он так и избивал меня. Я упала почти без сознания, а он взял огромный велосипед и начал избивать меня этим велосипедом.

it was fifth when he bit me like this. i was down without feeling myself and he takes big cycle and punch me by this cycle

----

i think she doesn`t look like girl who was punch by cycle

Все эти драки происходили либо в России, либо в других странах. Сейчас я нахожусь в том государстве, где права женщин защищают. Я хочу, чтобы все люди и его болельщики узнали, какой он жестокий человек. Он мне всегда говорил, что останется безнаказанным, что он «звезда НХЛ, миллионер», и что он будет делать, что хочет.

All this fights was in other country not in USA. and now i`m in country where ritghts of women are in protection.

i want for people and fans know how he is cruel.

He said me: I am NHL STAR. i will not never be punished. i can do anything i want

________

she really said that. it`s... funny

and if your husband punch you and you are live in russia - you can call to our police and they really can help you.

Я хочу, чтобы его посадили. Я не хочу, чтобы он остался безнаказанным. Я до последнего не хотела идти в полицию, но когда он выставил мои вещи за дверь, и выкинул меня как собаку – я поняла, что другого выхода нет.

i want to jail him. to the end i don`t wanna go to police but when he take out of the door my stuff and thrown out me like a dog on the street - i`m understand - there is no other exit

______

there is really things why that happened

i thing she likes his money she is a model who don`t want work(that`s words in her profile) he loves her and she do everything stupid she want and in that day was boiling poit for varlamov

he thrown out her out of the door and now she want more

look at varlamov

he play like a typical every day drunk rednek. and his statistic in this season talks about how her words about his everyday drunking are truthfull

_____

sorry for my english

i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

Edited by Guadana

about this

i think she likes his money and such a wh*re (see and read his profile in vkdotcom - typicle stupid wh*re)

he tolerated her too long i think and in one time when they were drunk together they had big row (russian language was made for roughing - english s*ck on the other side in that direction) and after that she takes her small-big fame

she doesn`t look beaten

Even if she's a gold digger, that is no excuse to beat her. How very classy of you to refer to her as a whore, by the way. 

As for her looks:

Evgeniya Vavrinyuk told investigators that Varlamov kicked her in the chest, knocking her down, and stomped on her chest as she lay on the ground in her apartment on Monday, according to an arrest affidavit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2482014/NHLs-Semyon-Varlamov-accused-assaulting-kidnapping-Russian-model-girlfriend.html#ixzz2jNYmfPeH 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm not choosing sides in this, but there has to be reason amongst spectators. 

• Like 1

it`s ok for russians about  conspiracy theories

every day in our news american goverment try to destroy russians

about this

1383251104_b_evgenija-vavrinjuk-na-dopro

she doesn`t look beaten

her interview

it was fifth when he bit me like this. i was down without feeling myself and he takes big cycle and punch me by this cycle

----

i think she doesn`t look like girl who was punch by cycle

All this fights was in other country not in USA. and now i`m in country where ritghts of women are in protection.

i want for people and fans know how he is cruel.

He said me: I am NHL STAR. i will not never be punished. i can do anything i want

________

she really said that. it`s... funny

and if your husband punch you and you are live in russia - you can call to our police and they really can help you.

i want to jail him. to the end i don`t wanna go to police but when he take out of the door my stuff and thrown out me like a dog on the street - i`m understand - there is no other exit

______

there is really things why that happened

i thing she likes his money she is a model who don`t want work(that`s words in her profile) he loves her and she do everything stupid she want and in that day was boiling poit for varlamov

he thrown out her out of the door and now she want more

look at varlamov

he play like a typical every day drunk rednek. and his statistic in this season talks about how her words about his everyday drunking are truthfull

_____

sorry for my english

i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

Wow.............

No fence sitting in Russia, i hope the rest of the country doesnt have such a backwards attitude to women.

Snip

sorry for my english

i try to bring to you my near for russian psyhology view point

If what she described actually happened (and the police seem to have enough evidence that it did) it is a crime under Colorado law. It doesn't matter what her past is or why she wanted to be with him, if he beat her as she described, he should be prosecuted under the full force of the law, and that's no conspiracy.

They said their was evidence that she was hurt or beaten. Doesn't matter who or what she is it seems now a days woman get hit by men way to often and its pathetic.

Everything I'm about to post has NOTHING to with the Varlamov situation.  I'm only addressing the bolded (and unfair) generalizaiton.

Look, I'm all for not hitting women, or anyone for that matter, but at the same time, there's also women who play the woman card, and think that being a woman isolates them from ever being hit, just because, and there's definitely double standards in play. 

How about the woman that is hitting her boyfriend/spouse several times, until he finally fights back and hits her once, more in self-defense than anything else, but hard enough to leave a mark, and possibly draw blood.  She then calls the police and informs them that a man just struck her.  When the cops show up, who do you think is the one that's going to get tackled, shackled, dragged off, and labeled as a "woman-beater".  Chances are when the guy says "But she was beating ME up first!", it will almost get laughed off.

I've seen women mouth off, continue to go off on a man, refuse to let up, say extremely hateful and hurtful things that are clearly intended to stir up a reaction even when the man is doing his best to walk away and not escalate the situation futher.  If a guy does this to a woman, and the woman smacks him, it's not uncommon for other women to say "you go girl!" or something of that nature.  But women get away with verbal and physical abuse towards a man a lot easier than if the roles were reversed.  Just look at that Jets/Pats game situation.  If everything had played out EXACTLY the same way, except the genders of the participants were reversed, does it get anywhere NEAR the same attention?  If anything, a lot of people would probably chuckle and say "Dude, you got popped by a girl!"   

Not all women who get hit are hapless victims and damsels in distress...I'm not saying a man is right to hit a woman, but some of those women are definitely doing their best to push buttons.  There's a lot of shades of gray, and the black-and-white generalization of "Poor battered woman/abusive man" isn't really fair. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

If what she described actually happened (and the police seem to have enough evidence that it did) it is a crime under Colorado law. It doesn't matter what her past is or why she wanted to be with him, if he beat her as she described, he should be prosecuted under the full force of the law, and that's no conspiracy.

are regular provocations and humiliations against the law?

are there guys with real reletionships and guys who has bad reletionships with very *ss-mouth woman? they must know how it could may be than woman do and woman say and how she can change situation on words and how say colorado 1976 - woman can play her card smartly ruthlessly and selfishly

Edited by Guadana

No, because divorce or simply moving out is considered the legal avenue to take.

I understand the above, but say you're a married man who's bringing home most of the money...much of which has gone into a beautiful home, and other perks (pool, cars, tec).  Your wife can be pretty horrible in many ways...maybe withholding sex, constantly bitching and complaining, always making you feel like nothing you ever do is good enough.  She is constantly nagging you, and thinks nothing of embarrassing you in front of others.  Eventually you start fighting back, and the arguments get worse and worse.  Then one day, things get out of control, and your wife hits you, maybe once, maybe multiple times.  You snap and maybe not even technically "hit" her, but you push or shove her.  She falls, maybe gets a bump on her head, bruise on her back.  She calls the police.  How do you think this is going to turn out for you?

Sure, you take the "legal" avenue.  The house that you worked so hard to buy?  She's going to get it.  And chances are not only are you going to lose the house, but you're now going have to pay her alimony too.  It's not nearly as easy to just leave as outsiders might think.   

And how is any of the above fair to you exactly?  Men often get screwed royally by going the "legal" route. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1