Retro Night Announced?

thelastonealive

Feel free to delete this if it's common knowledge and I just missed it the first time around, but...

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=87888

I was perusing the promo nights just now and saw that March 18th against the Bruins is now considered Retro Night. I don't recall seeing this when the promo nights were first announced, though I could be wrong.

I figure it's slightly bigger of a deal this year than others because of the outdoor game - I would have guessed they were going to go retro for that one if anything this year, so pulling out the red and green for March 18th suggests to me that either they won't for the Yankee Stadium game (commemorative patch on the current jersey, as some have suggested?) or two retro games this year.

Yes, but there wasn't one last year, and this is the first I'm seeing anything official about it for this year.

maybe because of the shortened season?(even though they were playing in march) i dont know but i remember there being talk about why there wasnt a retro night last year.. who knows

Vuvuzela's are beyond annoying. We're indoors, I don't want to hear a stupid ass horn every 30 seconds. It's like a little kid and one of them cheapo party kazoo things.

lol wow im surprised theres so much hate over here on the diablos noise makers (which is where most of the horn and cow belling is coming from).. i saiid something to one of them over on HF and the guy got all super defensive like he doesnt know theyre annoying as all hell.. i met one last night before the game in a bar and he even agreed they were annoying..wouldnt be so bad if they just toned it down a notch.

lol wow im surprised theres so much hate over here on the diablos noise makers (which is where most of the horn and cow belling is coming from).. i saiid something to one of them over on HF and the guy got all super defensive like he doesnt know theyre annoying as all hell.. i met one last night before the game in a bar and he even agreed they were annoying..wouldnt be so bad if they just toned it down a notch.

All I want is the vuvuzelas gone. Better if they just banned them from the arena. I can't stand it, it's awful, it's annoying, it's obnoxious. Why not just bring a fvcking air horn while you're at it, ugh....

All I want is the vuvuzelas gone. Better if they just banned them from the arena. I can't stand it, it's awful, it's annoying, it's obnoxious. Why not just bring a fvcking air horn while you're at it, ugh....

i feel like im at a soccer game with those damn horns.. i agree they should ban them... long plastic tube..could be dangerous if altered properly could be used as a shank i suppose..we better write into management about this!

from what i understand, it is hard for most of you to hear our chants, and all you hear is the horn. it's tough to make enough noise when the rest of the section, and most of the time, the entire arena is lounging and not making a single noise except for the free tshirt, hopefully the noise level will pick up from the fans so the vuvuzela doesn't annoy you all.

from what i understand, it is hard for most of you to hear our chants, and all you hear is the horn. it's tough to make enough noise when the rest of the section, and most of the time, the entire arena is lounging and not making a single noise except for the free tshirt, hopefully the noise level will pick up from the fans so the vuvuzela doesn't annoy you all.

You could land a jet plane inside the arena and I'd still be annoyed by the vuvuzelas.

not allowed to start sh!t like that, we are watched at all times with a threat of kick out of the section. new management is pretty hell bent on what they consider 'family entertainment' even though drinking and getting sh!t faced and yelling is allowed. just the same corporate double standard bullsh!t you expect from venture capitalists.

not allowed to start sh!t like that, we are watched at all times with a threat of kick out of the section. new management is pretty hell bent on what they consider 'family entertainment' even though drinking and getting sh!t faced and yelling is allowed. just the same corporate double standard bullsh!t you expect from venture capitalists.

Are you guys like "professional" fans?