Krys Barch Offers His Tooth To A Fan

TheMazz

Lol what? When he was playing for us all I remember was Barch praise. Are you people sure you're not thinking of Cam? Barch was as good as a goon can get, his fighting wasn't all that stellar but at least he didn't find ways to muff up games the way Cam did

barch didnt contribute anything here the only thing he was good for was being a goon and that was really it.. he couldnt fight well either he always got his ass kicked from what i remember but atleast we had that goon if we needed one.. we dont have any of those players right now

Barch was a fine 4th liner. The best "goon" type we had since Rupp. Far better than some of the utter garbage we signed for that role. Andrew "I don't touch the puck" Peters. Barch looks like Crosby compared to that guy.

Unfortunately, LL:

A: Is in love with Cam Janssen, I'm sure of it

and

B: Has given us enough quality players to fill the roster without using a goon

Edited by ATLL765

the only fighter we have left right now is carter.. better the guys kept it clean last night

I mentioned that to my brother last night that I hoped they would avoid the scrums and any after the whistle BS with the hopes that ignoring them would help us get a few PPs. I just thought the Flyer's would have a tougher time controlling themselves than they did.

I thought the officiating was pretty mediocre though. Some of the calls were head-scratchers, although I thought the Jagr hooking call was a good one, bad penalty to take though. That said, it's always harder to make those calls when you're at the game than on TV. Not sure if that call on Read was it? The hit on Volch near the benches that was called charging. I don't know, I didn't think it looked bad to me, Volch went into the boards weird, but I don't think it looked like a charge.