GDT: Devils @ Minnesota Parises

MadDog2020

Another loss on the way. Great. I wonder how much longer Lou will wait to make some sort of move. Although no Elias or Zajac I'm sure will be used as an excuse.

This...Emphasis on the bold

what the hell happened to Elias anyway....he didnt play for like 4 days and all of a sudden has a mysterious upper body injury??

have to have the puck in the oppositions end to be able to shoot the puck!.. havent seen much of that this period

yeah but when they get down low, they're looking for that sweet pass......and it doesnt happen

look how Minny got their last goal....just putting it on goal and chip in a rebound

Elias has back spasms. And Tedenby fvcking blows, I've honestly seen enough of him.

to be honest im glad we dont have to watch him on the regular.

Lou has to do something to get this team going SOON

do what though man.. theres nothing really out there. what are you going to do fire pete.. to be honest i dont really see that happening because theres no one better out there to replace him with

to be honest im glad we dont have to watch him on the regular.

do what though man.. theres nothing really out there. what are you going to do fire pete.. to be honest i dont really see that happening because theres no one better out there to replace him with

Lavs or Maurice.

Tough to see Merrill go down. I was excited to see him up at some point... I didn't realize he was in the lineup until he was injured. 

As for the rest of the team, well same scrambly hockey we've seen all year.  Don't look like they really have an idea what they're doing out there. I wasn't really on the fire Deboer bandwagon, but there is only so much longer this can go on.

Stephen Gionta has been the best player for the Devils this game. Good for him and bad the Devils

And I don't think Tedenby has been that bad this game, but he is finished here. Lost his confidence a while ago and just can't bury the puck. Time to say goodbye soon. Once there is a better option I think Lou will take it.

What is Lou going to do because we don't go crap to trade

if we dont have anything to trade...thats Lou's fault

honestly we just got boned with all the departures there was nothing to replace them with.. got a crap FA pool this off season there was just nothing out there for us

this talent pool of ours has been walking away for years now...with scrubs replacing them...it has finally caught up to the NJ Devils