GDT: Devils @ Minnesota Parises

MadDog2020

I still don't understand why the Devils didn't forfeit after goal 1. Everybody knew the game was over then. What's the point of even playing since the 1st Wild goal?

Because they're professional athletes and they have pride.  As a fan I never want to see this team not try.

Because they're professional athletes and they have pride.  As a fan I never want to see this team not try.

they are physically incapable of scoring a goal.

they don't even belong on NHL ice right now

Edited by '7'

This is pretty much exactly what I thought would happen. Although I figured they'd figure out a way to score one, but no. This will be shutout #4 in what? 14 games? Whatever it is, it sucks. And on cue there's Chico with the Zajac and Elias excuse lol.

Elias and Zajac are two guys that can't be replaced if they ever got hurt.  It's a legit "excuse".

This organization needs to be cleaned from top to bottom before a culture of losing becomes commonplace.

Doesnt help our loser coach was beyond lucky this team got hot during 2011-12 to get to the finals.

He sucked in Florida, and I know it wasn't anywhere close to the level of talent, but he's become complacent with the way this team plays and keeps trying to write off his awful coaching for bad luck.

Doesnt help our loser coach was beyond lucky this team got hot during 2011-12 to get to the finals.

He sucked in Florida, and I know it wasn't anywhere close to the level of talent, but he's become complacent with the way this team plays and keeps trying to write off his awful coaching for bad luck.

yea im beyond sick of hearing his crappy excuses over and over again.. pack your sh!t pete and get the fvck out

While that may be true, there's no excuse for being shutout two games in a row. I don't care who's out, can you score a goal? One goal?

Last time I saw, faceoffs are 35-12.   So I think Zajac is sort of a legitimate excuse, but the problem is the team has exactly one center

While that may be true, there's no excuse for being shutout two games in a row. I don't care who's out, can you score a goal? One goal?

If the Devils put forth this effort last night, they would have beaten Philly.  So when they do show up, it has to be against a great team.