clowe

2ELIAS6

he hasnt.. he hasnt done a damn thing although im forgetting what he looks like being hes been out almost a month now with this concussion..its becoming ridiculous who knows what hes going to be able to contribute if anything but he needs to get his ass back to work now the team is struggling and hes suppose to be in our top 6.

When you have a concussion, you can't just "get your ass back to work". 

When you have a concussion, you can't just "get your ass back to work".

ive gotten 2 concussions in a 2 week time span.. i know what its like to have a concussion.. he got elbowed in the head and it didnt look to be so severe its not like he got knocked out cold.. he doesnt need to be out for a month over getting elbowed in the head

ive gotten 2 concussions in a 2 week time span.. i know what its like to have a concussion.. he got elbowed in the head and it didnt look to be so severe its not like he got knocked out cold.. he doesnt need to be out for a month over getting elbowed in the head

You're forgetting an important aspect on the concussion discussion: no two concussions are the same. What Clowe's going through or what Sal went through or Crosby or you are not one and the same experience.

:rolleyes: Sorry, If you knew anything....something...about concussions you'd understand just how uninformed and stupid that post really is.

Edited by TheRedStorm

It's on teams' conscience now when they send players out onto the ice prematurely. They're liable for lawsuits now, or worse, in the case of Derek Boogaard, they can medicate a player too much to the point of psychological damage and overdose. It's a slippery slope in the NHL in 2013, and the Devils will have no problem sitting him the entire year if they have to because that's how careful you have to be now.

:rolleyes: Sorry, If you knew anything....something...about concussions you'd understand just how uninformed and stupid that post really is.

right as i just said ive had 2 concussions.. both were severe and i was knocked out cold on the spot.. i raced motocross and received them with in a two week span from one another.. i happen to know exactly what a concussion is .. no one asked for your unrelated post ..which had nothing to do about clowe it was yet AGAIN just another bad attempt to throw a stab in my direction.. honestly redstorm get a life your pathetic..i mean how old are you anyway? you claim to be a mother so enless your a teen mom which i wouldnt doubt it your probably atleast 40 years old on a forum board fighting with people over ten years younger then you..i mean does that make you feel good? do you feel accomplished? i cant believe you dont have more important things to do you know having a family and being a mother then to constantly come in here and just look to pick fights and start irrelivant arguments. Do you even have a job? i wouldnt doubt that your probably not even employeed i mean i know you sell old game used jerseys that no one has an interest in or try to anyway but thats not really a job.. your a bum, once again get a life. dont bother posting just to start problems with people. your wasting everyones times here

right as i just said ive had 2 concussions.. both were severe and i was knocked out cold on the spot.. i raced motocross and received them with in a two week span from one another.. i happen to know exactly what a concussion is .. no one asked for your unrelated post ..which had nothing to do about clowe it was yet AGAIN just another bad attempt to throw a stab in my direction.. honestly redstorm get a life your pathetic..i mean how old are you anyway? you claim to be a mother so enless your a teen mom which i wouldnt doubt it your probably atleast 40 years old on a forum board fighting with people over ten years younger then you..i mean does that make you feel good? do you feel accomplished? i cant believe you dont have more important things to do you know having a family and being a mother then to constantly come in here and just look to pick fights and start irrelivant arguments. Do you even have a job? i wouldnt doubt that your probably not even employeed i mean i know you sell old game used jerseys that no one has an interest in or try to anyway but thats not really a job.. your a bum, once again get a life. dont bother posting just to start problems with people. your wasting everyones times here

Just as i expected. You have to resort to finger pointing and insults. I told you before i won't sink to your level. You're doing a great job of it on your own. 

If you knew anything and i mean anything about concussions and head trauma you wouldn't have posted what you did. If you suffered two concussions like that, you should know they are nothing to take lightly and yet you finger point at a pro athlete with a history of them about getting "his ass back".

Now be sure and come back with more insults and finger pointing. 

• Like 1

Just as i expected. You have to resort to finger pointing and insults. I told you before i won't sink to your level. You're doing a great job of it on your own. 

If you knew anything and i mean anything about concussions and head trauma you wouldn't have posted what you did. If you suffered two concussions like that, you should know they are nothing to take lightly and yet you finger point at a pro athlete with a history of them about getting "his ass back".

Now be sure and come back with more insults and finger pointing.

lol right if you cant handle my "finger pointing insults" then dont make comments that are intended to be a direct stab towards me in the first place.. im not doing this with you. I know you have nothing better to do but im not clogging up a thread again because you want to argue. go find another forum to do this on you tool bag.

lol right if you cant handle my "finger pointing insults" then dont make comments that are intended to be a direct stab towards me in the first place.. im not doing this with you. I know you have nothing better to do but im not clogging up a thread again because you want to argue. go find another forum to do this on you tool bag.

You are, without a doubt, the most obnoxious type of community member we could possibly have. If anything, your story about experiencing two concussions within a two week period provides evidence that Clowe should take as much time as he needs to recover fully and not rush back. I dont know you outside of this environment so I have no right to judge you as a person, but your online personality is marred by ineloquence and borderline contradiction. Just be nice...we're supposed to be on the same team here.

You are, without a doubt, the most obnoxious type of community member we could possibly have. If anything, your story about experiencing two concussions within a two week period provides evidence that Clowe should take as much time as he needs to recover fully and not rush back. I dont know you outside of this environment so I have no right to judge you as a person, but your online personality is marred by ineloquence and borderline contradiction. Just be nice...we're supposed to be on the same team here.

i have no problems with anyone on here.. and ive even made a few buds outside of here at games.. but its this goddamn lady if youve ever seen the other threads that she pushes her way into all she does is constantly start problems and with me especially for some reason.. my history with this lady all started back to her pm'ing me about a clarkson jersey she had i told her i didnt want it then she tried selling me a fayne jersey i didnt want either and she got all butt hurt about it because i didnt want her sh!t.. after that shes had an issue with me ever since and i dont know how active you are to know what goes on around here but im not the only only who has an issue with her she starts problems with others as well. shes basically the forum troll only comes around to start issues.

i have no problems with anyone on here.. and ive even made a few buds outside of here at games.. but its this goddamn lady if youve ever seen the other threads that she pushes her way into all she does is constantly start problems and with me especially for some reason.. my history with this lady all started back to her pm'ing me about a clarkson jersey she had i told her i didnt want it then she tried selling me a fayne jersey i didnt want either and she got all butt hurt about it because i didnt want her sh!t.. after that shes had an issue with me ever since and i dont know how active you are to know what goes on around here but im not the only only who has an issue with her she starts problems with others as well. shes basically the forum troll only comes around to start issues.

My god. :doh1:  Do you really feel that anyone that second guesses you or is "arguing" with you about something, shouldn't?  And if they do, that gives you the right to be an ass back to them? This Mr. Innocent act....It's been done before  :glare:  NL is correct. Your posts are not only full of ineloquence but they stink of contradiction. 

I don't have any problems with anyone else, so stop trying to finger point. The you suck thread was passionate on both ends. It was a platform to get things off one's chest and when that happens sometimes things do get heated.  

I was offering you stuff from a friend's collection. I was asked as a favor and go between to provide it to you after you put in a public ad of what you were specifically looking for. You were fine in the beginning, but then came the flip/flopping and contradiction. First it was a number....to proper sizing (and being told that's not really an option)....to you wanting to collect but not losing money....to you wanting to "invest" and not collect.  I mean, My GOD! You didn't want one player due to the size, but then turn around and say you are bidding on the same player in some online auction because it was cheaper. You were all over the place. You left a bad impression and that impression has carried over in your daily musings.  :rolleyes: 

Edited by TheRedStorm
  • Like 2

My god. :doh1:  Do you really feel that anyone that second guesses you or is "arguing" with you about something, shouldn't?  And if they do, that gives you the right to be an ass back to them? This Mr. Innocent act....It's been done before  :glare:  NL is correct. Your posts are not only full of ineloquence but they stink of contradiction. 

I don't have any problems with anyone else, so stop trying to finger point. The you suck thread was passionate on both ends. It was a platform to get things off one's chest and when that happens sometimes things do get heated.  

I was offering you stuff from a friend's collection. I was asked as a favor and go between to provide it to you after you put in a public ad of what you were specifically looking for. You were fine in the beginning, but then came the flip/flopping and contradiction. First it was a number....to proper sizing (and being told that's not really an option)....to you wanting to collect but not losing money....to you wanting to "invest" and not collect.  I mean, My GOD! You didn't want one player due to the size, but then turn around and say you are bidding on the same player in some online auction because it was cheaper. You were all over the place. You left a bad impression and that impression has carried over in your daily musings.  :rolleyes: 

I am not wasting any more of my time on you from here on out.. you are a tool bag and those of us that have unfortunately had to speak with you know exactly what you are and what you do around here. With that said I am telling you for the SECOND time don't bother posting just to take stabs at me..you post to do nothing but that you never have anything of knowledge to say. Don't bother with me and I won't bother with you its that easy. Take care.

I am not wasting any more of my time on you from here on out.. you are a tool bag and those of us that have unfortunately had to speak with you know exactly what you are and what you do around here. With that said I am telling you for the SECOND time don't bother posting just to take stabs at me..you post to do nothing but that you never have anything of knowledge to say. Don't bother with me and I won't bother with you its that easy. Take care.

You describe yourself perfectly.   :rolleyes:   Join the list.

guy is still missing from mid october with what was thought to be another concussion.. any thoughts on whats going on with this guy? or whats going to happen with him here? He was suppose to be a top six forward and a replacement so to say for david clarkson, but to have him on such a long contract with the likeliness of him constantly not playing from having all of these injury issues is going to hurt the team when we need someone in that top 6 spot that hes suppose to be playing in.. and i would have to think with him missing is adding to our struggles right now. thoughts?

Who said he was a top 6 forward? Who said he was a replacement for Clarkson? Will the answer be Lou Lam?

Just another error in judgement by Lou Lams after losing a UFA. Wrong player, yearly salary and length of contract, typical for Lou Lams.

Edited by LucifersDog

Who said he was a top 6 forward? Who said he was a replacement for Clarkson? Will the answer be Lou Lam?

Just another error in judgement by Lou Lams after losing a UFA. Wrong player, yearly salary and length of contract, typical for Lou Lams.

he was brought here clearly to try to fill that hole that Clarky left..and got a contract and role here that of a top 6 forward has.

he was brought here clearly to try to fill that hole that Clarky left..and got a contract and role here that of a top 6 forward has.

If clowe's level of play is anywhere near where it was while he was playing earlier in the season, I hope he never comes back. Hopefully he was playing with some serious injuries and that's why he was so attrocious, but I doubt it.

To be honest, I don't want a guy like teddy being moved to make room for a guy like clowe, unless he is more san jose clowe and less rangers/devils clowe.

Didn't think the deal would look so terrible already but it's frightening to think about the remaining four yrs we will have to stomach.

If his concussions will be this bad, I'm sure he will have to retire and be put on LTIR. If he's healthy, he should be able to contribute in a Clarkson-like role. Unfortunately, each subsequent concussion is easier to get once you've had a few.

Concussions are serious business. I know some people here have mentioned having them, and every one is different. I had my worst one back when I played football. Had the spins, dizziness, light sensitivity, nausea, etc. It lasted for a week or so. And it was the late 90's, so the coaches were trying to pressure me into playing. These days, teams have to tread lightly. If you rush a player, he could end up with permanent damage. I think the Devils are being extremely careful and making sure he is 100%, but i don't think they'll hesitate to pull the plug if they think it'll be detrimental to his overall health.