Devils recall Cam Janssen

thelastonealive

No, this isn't how it will go, and that's the problem.  What'll happen is that the entire Carter-Gionta-Bernier line will be promoted and the '4th line' will be something like Tedenby-Josefson-Janssen.  Meaning there'll be 20 minutes of the game where either Gionta or Janssen is on the ice.

TG: "Devs' lines today: Zubrus-Loktionov-Jagr; Tedenby-Henrique-Ryder; Brunner-Zajac-Bernier; Carter-Gionta-Josefson/Janssen."

Looks like, at least to start, Bernier will be moving up.

Edited by Steadevils

It was.  He voluntarily checked himself into the nhlpa in-patient program.  Who care, though?  People make mistakes.  Look at Kenny Danyeko. 

I don't care at all, it's just fine with me, glad he's doing better. I was just thinking that LL loves guys that are undervalued and this is something that people would under value a player for.

You guys can complain all you want, but was Olesz making any impact last game on a skill level? Not really, so neither will Cam.. But now we have someone in the lineup who won't let that sh!t-stain Simmonds or Hartnell run around and hit our top players with no consequence.

He's not staying in the lineup for long.

You guys can complain all you want, but was Olesz making any impact last game on a skill level? Not really, so neither will Cam.. But now we have someone in the lineup who won't let that sh!t-stain Simmonds or Hartnell run around and hit our top players with no consequence.

yea to be honest olesz hasnt done sh!t anyways nor will hr most likely so why not call up cam and let him knock some of those flyer goons around.. when you dont have nuch to work with I guess you have to try out as many options for success until something works

Yeah hopefully Lou claims Tootoo like anyone with common sense would do, and Janssen never gets in the lineup at all.

Tootoo is owed the rest of his salary and $2M next year.  I like Tootoo's game, but there's no way the Devils should claim him.

Steadevils:  I'm legitimately surprised at those lines, and maybe it'll mean that line will only play 5 or so minutes at ES.

Edited by Triumph