Devils recall Cam Janssen

thelastonealive

And the clown is in the lineup tonight. Great. Janssen and Harrold in, guaranteed 2 points tonight.

Devils win 1-0, on a 100 mph clapper from Harrold tipped in by Janssen who is standing on the doorstep in perfect position after approximately two minutes of cycling in the Flyers zone where only Cam and Harrold touch it. Secondary assist goes to Brodeur.

After seeing that passionless P.O.S. at home the other night against the Flyers I am actually happy they are recalling him. I know it surely doesn't help the O in any way, but be damned if Cam doesn't bring that energy. Christ, one d-bag Flyer came in and snowed Schneids and not as much as a shove from our D. Losing is one thing, but looking like pusses in that process just makes it ten times worse.

Flame away.

And if there a are fisticuffs I hope Cam mangles that punkass Rinaldo and someone sureky needs to kill BSchenn.

A Cam v Clarkson could be fun too.

I agree with you, I have felt for the last couple years, Devils teams have been soft and haven't been standing up for each other. I want to vomit every time someone takes a jab at one of the goalies, and no one even looks twice. It happens every game. I used to personally hate one of the goalies on a team I played on when I was younger, but I still never took that garbage and always got into it if I needed to.

Devils win 1-0, on a 100 mph clapper from Harrold tipped in by Janssen who is standing on the doorstep in perfect position after approximately two minutes of cycling in the Flyers zone where only Cam and Harrold touch it. Secondary assist goes to Brodeur.

close enough

• Like 2

He's a goofball, but I loved his genuine emotion after that goal.  You could tell he really enjoyed it and cares about the team.

Also, his hit on Mezzaros to set up that play was a beauty.  If he can keep himself out of the box and deliver clean hits..I wouldn't object to him seeing a game now and then.

He's a goofball, but I loved his genuine emotion after that goal.  You could tell he really enjoyed it and cares about the team.

Also, his hit on Mezzaros to set up that play was a beauty.  If he can keep himself out of the box and deliver clean hits..I wouldn't object to him seeing a game now and then.

that hit was boss..put him straight on his ass.. i dont remember the last time ive seen someone on our team lay out a monster hit like that

thats what this team has been missing for a while, I was scared Cam might take penalties going after big hits like that, but he didnt

if we call him up once in a while just for those types of games.....maybe he is of value to this team still