GDT: Devils at Flyers 7:00PM

Jerzey

I can't put into words how bad the Flyers are tonight. They seriously just got the puck ragged on them 3 on 5, the Devils changed, and then shot and got a faceoff . That's embarassing

flyers just suck. It was funny earlier though when Steve and Chico were going on and on how bad the flyer are... But they were only down by a goal and are only one point behind the devils lol. Edited by dmann422

The Flyers are playing like the Devils did on Saturday.

I was thinking the same thing...their fans are really letting them have it

flyers just suck. It was funny earlier though when Steve and Chico were going on and on how bad the flyer are... But they were only down by a goal and are only one point behind the devils lol.

I heard that too.  kept saying "shut up Chico, you're going to jinx us"

I was thinking the same thing...their fans are really letting them have it

Tough to figure out who was worse in their respective games.   They can't even stay onsides.    They're going to be on their 3rd coach of the season soon if efforts like this keep happening

Tough to figure out who was worse in their respective games.   They can't even stay onsides.    They're going to be on their 3rd coach of the season soon if efforts like this keep happening

Yeah, Saturday was painful.  I try to keep my language clean in front of my 5-year-old...the best I could do was "They played like a stinking, steaming pile of dung."  She thought that was one of the funniest things she's ever heard.  Which is why she made me say it 10 more times (at least).

NO HE SUCKS SEND HIM DOWN -Sincerely generic njdevs.com poster

In all seriousness though he's having another good game but he really need to bury one.

So go to a different bar if they have bad service..... And why if you gamble are you automatically a degenerate. I have $25 on the game tonight to make it interesting, does that make me degenerate? Good luck finding a bar that's going to put hockey on over football.

Yes it does

Shutout for Marty...congrats! 

Marty's stopped 56 out of 58 shots in his last three games.  Couldn't be happier for him.

EDIT:  Make that 58 out of 60 shots.  Even better.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976