GDT: Devils at Flyers 7:00PM

Jerzey

I THOUGHT that was you I walked past during the first intermission, but you weren't wearing your 226 jersey so I wasn't certain.

Oh damn lol guess I saw you too.. That's awesome! What a great game to attend

Yeah I don't know what it is guy but I'm pretty sure I'm the only fan to have attended all 4 wins this season.. Josh Harris is an investor, and it may be wise to spend a few hundred to get me up to the game tomorrow :P

Man Toronto is gonna be a bitch tomorrow night.  Their forward depth is insane with Kessel, JVR, Kadri, Lupul, Raymond, Bolland, and Clarkson.  Their goalies also have a combined SV% of .936!  Their defense isn't great, so we have to attack them hard tomorrow night.

I know I shouldn't for my own sake; but I still have faith in this team as a playoff team...  it's a bunch of rejected parts that I hope eventually find their way.

We're only 4 pts out of 3rd in the division; and we have a game in hand; and it's still very early.

1 game at a time...

I know I shouldn't for my own sake; but I still have faith in this team as a playoff team...  it's a bunch of rejected parts that I hope eventually find their way.

We're only 4 pts out of 3rd in the division; and we have a game in hand; and it's still very early.

1 game at a time...

If that inexplicable loss to Philly last weekend was a win (and we all know it should have been with how much these Flyers are struggling), the perception of this team is completely different.  Would be 4 wins out of 5, and knocking on the third place door.  But only teams that are bad, or mediocre and having a bad night, lose games like that one.

Man Toronto is gonna be a bitch tomorrow night.  Their forward depth is insane with Kessel, JVR, Kadri, Lupul, Raymond, Bolland, and Clarkson.  Their goalies also have a combined SV% of .936!  Their defense isn't great, so we have to attack them hard tomorrow night.

Bolland's out fwiw and they have no centers. They just pulled Jerred Smithson off the garbage pile. They really just aren't very good and unless Reimer/Bernier are Hasek, that'll come down 

Bolland's out fwiw and they have no centers. They just pulled Jerred Smithson off the garbage pile. They really just aren't very good and unless Reimer/Bernier are Hasek, that'll come down 

Seems like their forwards know how to finish on their few chances. Thats all that matters.

Haha aww poor baby wasn't important enough to get his game on. Why do you think about 30-40% of the people in america watch football. I'll give you one guess. Silly goose

Poor degenerate gambler can't watch football unless he has money on it.

Ban gambling on football and watch ratings plummet by at least 20-50%.

I like this better :P

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYg5M6yCEAAfNLC.jpg:large

(for some reason when I try to post it as a picture it says you're not allowed to use that extension in this community)

Damn that's pretty friggin' funny.

for a game where our heavy forechecking just wasnt there (was that due to the crash the net mandate?) we still controlled those clowns (flyers outright STINK). glad most of our defensemen came out safe as the flyers were boarding them on the dumps.

give me some of what marty and jagr are drinking!!! fingers crossed for gelly

We'll certainly take the win where we can get it. Perhaps most importantly was the little bit of puck luck we got on the deflections. Marty looked solid but oh my goodnees does Philly stink. There was about a 5 minute stretch in the third where they either iced the puck or crossed the blueline offside by 3 feet. Embarrassing stuff.

I'm a Flyers fan, I live in Philadelphia, and seriously, congrats to Marty tonight, and to Jagr, who the Flyers should have held onto like a precious metal. My Flyers are the laughingstock of the NHL right now. A complete joke. I have no qualms about talking about how much they absolutely suck right now.

The best things about the Flyers right now is the SkateZones :) I love the one in Voorhees. Holmgren lives around the block from me, and seems like a nice enough guy to say "Hi" to, but he has made some enormous mistakes recently. Philly has talent, but they are an absolute mess at the moment.

The best things about the Flyers right now is the SkateZones :) I love the one in Voorhees. Holmgren lives around the block from me, and seems like a nice enough guy to say "Hi" to, but he has made some enormous mistakes recently. Philly has talent, but they are an absolute mess at the moment.

Have you ever had the...privilege of playing at the Coliseum in Voorhees? When I played in high school we used to have games there every now and again. What a DUMP. Exposed cement in the ice surface and holes in the rubber walkway to the ice, locker rooms that couldn't fit a whole high school team, old magnet style net posts, cooling systems that didn't work, huge puddles on the ice that lasted well into the period. Ugh. 

On another note has anyone heard that Giroux left the locker room after last night's game and refused to speak to the media leaving his teammates holding the bag? Nice job, captain.

Have you ever had the...privilege of playing at the Coliseum in Voorhees? When I played in high school we used to have games there every now and again. What a DUMP. Exposed cement in the ice surface and holes in the rubber walkway to the ice, locker rooms that couldn't fit a whole high school team, old magnet style net posts, cooling systems that didn't work, huge puddles on the ice that lasted well into the period. Ugh. 

On another note has anyone heard that Giroux left the locker room after last night's game and refused to speak to the media leaving his teammates holding the bag? Nice job, captain.

Giroux is a joke at this point.. His team was struggling last night and twice he took penalties (away from the play I think too) that put them on the PK.. Then, with like 5 mins left he throws an unnecessary hit on Volchenkov while play is moving up the ice the other way

Case and point, I really think he's more just a "decent player" who has been ruined by the "Flyer mentality" of hitting everything that moves and gooning it up.. Trade him to the Devils, we can teach him discipline and how to play respectable hockey

They need Jacques Lemaire more than we do right now !!