Brodeur after hockey

Jerseydevils0324

What do you guys feel he does? Spend time with his family more, go into coaching, management, or TV?

He has a good personality and I'm pretty sure he's been on the panel of HNIC last season during the playoffs. Who really knows. I would love for him to take a job within the organization. He doesn't seem like the guy to leave hockey forever, he just loves the game so much.

Marty is a lot of things but a talker is not one of them, not in the sense that Chico or Dano are. Those guys have a lot to say and love to hear themselves say it (don't get me wrong, I love them both).

Can't see Marty taking over for Lou with zip front office experience, especially with the new owners. Maaaaybe with if jvb were still writing the checks , but not with the new guys.

When Marty hangs it up he's going to take a little time away then come back to coach goalies (imagine him tererri platooning like in '94??? Haha), or more likely special assignment/talent scout type role.

I'll probably get killed for this, but i think it also depends on what his alimony/child support situation is. I remember a few years back he was fighting in court because his payments were set up assuming he'd make his nhl player salary forever, not anticipating he'd retire before his kids turn 18. A guy can't keep up his lifestyle and pay his ex-wife on a high school coach's salary.