I think we've found our Clarkson replacement

roomtemp

Clarkson, 1 assist in 7 games.  Janssen, 2 goals in 3 games.  TOTALLY SUSTAINABLE!!! ;-)  

Srsly tho, Clarktard's gonna have a hard time potting 20 goals on Toronto's 3rd line.  Also seems to be averaging only 2 shots per game thus far, when he had averaged something like 3.5 per game in his final season here.  Which is not to say our team doesn't miss his presence, but it's fun to watch his inefficiency thus far.

People are joking I know, but perhaps there is something to cam that doesn't show up on the stats sheet. Intangibles are impossible to measure, but Every player raves about his personality and locker room presence that I suspect it helps change the mood of the team after such a disappointing start to the season.

When we're healthy I wouldn't mind cam sticking around as one of the extras/fill in every once in a while to continue to provide that.

Love Cam's comment on the radio after the flyers game. When asked about how he felt after being sent down after camp he said something about being disappointed and working and trying to get better. I know it's interview speak, but how many guys his age still talk about trying to become better hockey players.

I admit Im a Cam critic and didn't like the move, but so far so good. Good on ya Cam! (Now if I could find someone to pay $575k a year to kinda play hockey and get my head punched once a week or so, I'd be a happy guy).

He seems like such a cool guy from interviews too. I'll buy in. Gionta's record is going down!

I think the CBGB line has been doing a whole lot of nothing this year and I think Gionta is a lot to do about it.

With Gio being out last night, Bernier was moved up, Josefson got to play and Carter was with JJ and Cam and I think those 3 did more last night than the CBGB line has done so far all this season.  Plus the PK looked much better without Gio being there overskating and pretty much completely useless on it.

I admit Im a Cam critic and didn't like the move, but so far so good. Good on ya Cam! (Now if I could find someone to pay $575k a year to kinda play hockey and get my head punched once a week or so, I'd be a happy guy).

It is always easy to criticize guys, but then its like the guy plays in the NHL, which means he is a better hockey player than me.

I think the CBGB line has been doing a whole lot of nothing this year and I think Gionta is a lot to do about it.

With Gio being out last night, Bernier was moved up, Josefson got to play and Carter was with JJ and Cam and I think those 3 did more last night than the CBGB line has done so far all this season. Plus the PK looked much better without Gio being there overskating and pretty much completely useless on it.

Sorry I should have specified. I meant Brian Gionta. His team record for goals is going down. Lol but I agree with everything you said also.