Who Will Score More Goals This Season?

Neb00rs

The Race for Richard  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will score more goals this season?

• Claude Giroux (current: 1 goal)
    • Cam Janssen (current: 2 goals)
    • David Clarkson

Cam needs to make sure he wins. End that fvcks season next time we play Philly.

im pretty sure its a joke theres no way janssen ends up with more goals.

Nah, he's right. It's totally unfair to compare Giroux and Janssen...mostly because Janssen is just on a whole nother level. No one compares.

Nah, he's right. It's totally unfair to compare Giroux and Janssen...mostly because Janssen is just on a whole nother level. No one compares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO1oUY6HS90

im pretty sure its a joke theres no way janssen ends up with more goals.

Yea my post was a joke as well.

Thank god you got the joke.  ;)

I've seen posts elsewhere that have said his Wikipedia page was hacked but as soon as you find out about what was put there, it seems to be gone in less than 5 minutes. Someone with no sense of humor keeps taking the edits down. Well, this is what I happened to see when I checked.....aaaaaand 5 mins later it's gone. :rolleyes:

not like someone editing things like this for fun is hurting the integrity of the site, if teachers don't allow this site as a source for research papers, the site has no credibility of accuracy anyway...

nXeXEqi.png

I've seen posts elsewhere that have said his Wikipedia page was hacked but as soon as you find out about what was put there, it seems to be gone in less than 5 minutes. Someone with no sense of humor keeps taking the edits down. Well, this is what I happened to see when I checked.....aaaaaand 5 mins later it's gone. :rolleyes:

not like someone editing things like this for fun is hurting the integrity of the site, if teachers don't allow this site as a source for research papers, the site has no credibility of accuracy anyway...

nXeXEqi.png

Wikipedia is pretty accurate in the major articles. It's great for non-controversial topics and as seen here, they do edit silly things out if they are put in.

Now, if you search some cutting edge science that isn't fully understood, you might not get the most accurate article.

On the whole wiki is great though.

• 4 weeks later...

Found this on HFBoards.

Cam Janssen has 3 goals in 71:33 played

David Clarkson has 2 goals in 325:44 played

:boogie:  This has to be added to the poll.

Current:

Giroux: 5 goals

Janssen: 3 goals

Clarkson: 2 goals

Edited by Neb00rs

Clarkson seriously only has two goals?  Jesus, I make it a point to not pay attention to ex-Devils as much as I can..but that's embarrassing.  I remember someone on hfboards mentioning how they had Phil Kessel posters in the urinals a couple years back..I can only imagine the treatment Clarkson is going to get once his welcome wears out.