GDT: Devils @ Blueskirts 7pm

Scottie2Hottie

whos the leader in this room

beam me up scottie

Jagr has been the one doing all the leading.

and whats up with Cam Jam's scoring slump...jees what a bust !!!!!!!!!!

Well like the atom bombs that we dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Cam only has so many goals in him.  They need to be used wisely and sparingly.  But when we do use them, the other team is pretty much dead.  We must pick and choose when to unleash our secret weapon.

Well like the atom bombs that we dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Cam only has so many goals in him.  They need to be used wisely and sparingly.  But when we do use them, the other team is pretty much dead.  We must pick and choose when to unleash our secret weapon.

So nice that is was Zubes to get the game winner. Hank must KILL Rags fans every time he tries to play the puck. He might be the worst in the NHL at it, yet he comes out to play pucks like he's Hextall. I think Jags was extra motivated for this one, against his old team, I wish that partial breakaway he had went in to ice the game. Carter had such a good game, nice to think of how far he's come, few seasons ago he was out there dropping the gloves against Bickell and now he's netting two against the Queen...IT'S THE POWER OF CAM. Chico was extra loopy for tonights game.

So nice that is was Zubes to get the game winner. Hank must KILL Rags fans every time he tries to play the puck. He might be the worst in the NHL at it, yet he comes out to play pucks like he's Hextall. I think Jags was extra motivated for this one, against his old team, I wish that partial breakaway he had went in to ice the game. Carter had such a good game, nice to think of how far he's come, few seasons ago he was out there dropping the gloves against Bickell and now he's netting two against the Queen...IT'S THE POWER OF CAM. Chico was extra loopy for tonights game.

few seasons ago he was on waivers lol

but he's had some big games for us esp against the rags..which is nice, he's been quiet this season till recent games....I like his game though

There were several points tonight where I thought we played worse than we have all season. Specifically I remember us trying to get the puck out of the zone on the 4 on 4. We had no urgency, looked terrible and turned the puck over multiple times in like 30 seconds.

The rags killed us in hits too

Regardless, a win is a win. And against the rags it feels so nice!! Glad nobody got hurt too

Keep this rolling.

LGD!!

There were several points tonight where I thought we played worse than we have all season. Specifically I remember us trying to get the puck out of the zone on the 4 on 4. We had no urgency, looked terrible and turned the puck over multiple times in like 30 seconds.

The rags killed us in hits too

Regardless, a win is a win. And against the rags it feels so nice!! Glad nobody got hurt too

Keep this rolling.

LGD!!

Well Volch left the game, might have a groin issue, and Gelly took a puck to the head...you know what that can turn into these days

but we looked like it was quadruple overtime in Colorado (thin air) at times we were so flat

Well Volch left the game, might have a groin issue, and Gelly took a puck to the head...you know what that can turn into these days

but we looked like it was quadruple overtime in Colorado (thin air) at times we were so flat

Yea that's true, I cannot believe I just forgot about Volch. Im actually a huge supporter of his and think this is a pretty big blow.

I bet Gelly will be fine, it looked like it hit him behind the ear and it wasn't even on a shot, I think the puck was just getting dumped.

I thought brodeur was particulary sharp tonight, you can tell when "he's on" lol making fancy passes behind his back and all lol

I fvcking love Carter, always have. Hes seriously one of my fav devils.

Jagr is also so good at puck possession, where most players on our team/system would simply dump the puck deep when they see no options, jagr will hold on to it somehow and find a play to keep possession on our sticks instead of throwing to puck to create a battle that we have to win to regain possession. Hes awesome.

I really didn't think Josefson was all that bad. 2/3 periods, he looked pretty good I thought. A rough 3rd is definitely not enough to write him off as someone who isn't going to be an NHL player. I do agree, though, that the team has not given him the opportunities that he probably deserves. He showed a lot of promise when he was drafted, and he's a really hard working kid. I'm hoping he'll get his chance to show what he's made of, which hopefully means something other than 4th line minutes.

Larsson had that one bad turnover, and then that deflection that ended up in Marty's net, but other than that, excellent game. I can't remember the last time I saw him play so well and so comfortably.

Brunner is starting to show some life again, which I like. It just seems that there are so many players on our team that disappear for games at a time, and I'm hoping that will end soon.

Great game, overall. That was a huge win for us.

First goal against was pretty ehhhh but other than that Marty was great. It's also good to see him with a performance like that with 35 shots against, not just the 20 or so he had been facing lately. Sort of makes you wonder when we see Cory next. 

Jagr is doing every single little thing right and it is really making a difference.

When Ryder and Brunner aren't scoring or at least shooting, man they can have some ugly games. 

First goal against was pretty ehhhh but other than that Marty was great. It's also good to see him with a performance like that with 35 shots against, not just the 20 or so he had been facing lately. Sort of makes you wonder when we see Cory next. 

Jagr is doing every single little thing right and it is really making a difference.

When Ryder and Brunner aren't scoring or at least shooting, man they can have some ugly games. 

I think Ryder and Brunner are trying really hard.  They're just fighting the puck.  Zajac has looked miles better offensively since he came back from his injury and being called out by a trick-or-treater at Halloween.  He shouldn't be separated from Jagr.

I will be fair.  The Rags imo got screwed when Gelinas got the puck shot in his ear.  That should have been a breakaway for whoever that Ranger player was.  But they blew the whistle, and I know we'd all be pissed if that happened to us.

But it only would've been a breakaway BECAUSE he got hit with the puck. Also, it happened so fast that I think the officials thought he may have taken it to the face/eye and wanted help out there quick just in case. 

Also, you don't ALWAYS have to play devil's advocate, man. It's the Rags, fvck'em.

Edited by PWW

But it only would've been a breakaway BECAUSE he got him with the puck. Also, it happened so fast that I think the officials though he may have taken it to the face/eye and wanted help out there quick just in case. 

Also, you don't ALWAYS have to play devil's advocate, man. It's the Rags, fvck'em.

You're right. 2-0 vs the Rags baby! Woohoo! Queenie sucks! Marty's better!