Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

JWomp

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be rather uneventful when they show the exact jersey we have worn for the Retro night games...

I also think the devils jersey will be exactly the same as before but with either elongated or oversized numbers the NHL is mandating for these stadium games so the people on the upper decks can read them better.

I highly doubt the devils will go with the chrome logo.

Gonna be rather uneventful when they show the exact jersey we have worn for the Retro night games...

I'm pretty sure there are going to have to be some tweaks in order for it to comply to the league mandate.

I also think the devils jersey will be exactly the same as before but with either elongated or oversized numbers the NHL is mandating for these stadium games so the people on the upper decks can read them better.

I highly doubt the devils will go with the chrome logo.

The chrome logos look bad on all the jerseys so far.

I'm pretty sure there are going to have to be some tweaks in order for it to comply to the league mandate.

The chrome logos look bad on all the jerseys so far.

The penguins one is not bad as their regular logos already kinda have a chrome look to them.

Ducks one is the worst of the bunch so far.

There's Devils shirts with the logo on it.  Also the Rangers aren't even using the chrome logo on their jerseys.

I said it before, so i guess i'll have to repeat it. The clues are in the apparel. The Devils have two versions of t shirt for a reason.

What's your source for the Rangers? 

Edited by TheRedStorm

I read it on icethetics.  What exactly are you trying to say?

The Devils have two Stadium Series shirt designs.

One is a chrome logo without name and number. They are the only team without a name/number on the chrome logo shirts.

The second shirt has a non chrome logo with player name and number. No other team has this style but the Devils.

The clues were right there from the start. It wasn't until other teams released their apparel that it really fell into place and Lou confirmed it to TG soon after.

The Devils have two Stadium Series shirt designs.

One is a chrome logo without name and number. They are the only team without a name/number on the chrome logo shirts.

The second shirt has a non chrome logo with player name and number. No other team has this style but the Devils.

The clues were right there from the start. It wasn't until other teams released their apparel that it really fell into place and Lou confirmed it to TG soon after.

Didn't Lou only confirm that they're using the retro jerseys?  He said nothing of the logo crest.  And I'm also sure they still have to use the elongated numbers.

Didn't Lou only confirm that they're using the retro jerseys? He said nothing of the logo crest. And I'm also sure they still have to use the elongated numbers.

yeah only the retro red and greens were confirmed. Plus I want to know what logo will be in the jersey. Just because other apparel has different logos doesn't mean anything.

I mean, if the devils aren't wearing the chrome on the jersey them why make any apparel with the chrome logo on it?

But in the end I hope TheRedStorm is right.

Didn't Lou only confirm that they're using the retro jerseys?  He said nothing of the logo crest.  And I'm also sure they still have to use the elongated numbers.

He said they are and nothing of the crest. But if they are wearing the different numbers (and name) it would show up on the chrome logo shirts like every other team, right? Why produce a version of a non chrome logo player shirt that no one else has? I mean people can read into it as they wish but there's something different for sure with the Devils. 

yeah only the retro red and greens were confirmed. Plus I want to know what logo will be in the jersey. Just because other apparel has different logos doesn't mean anything.

I mean, if the devils aren't wearing the chrome on the jersey them why make any apparel with the chrome logo on it?

But in the end I hope TheRedStorm is right

The Devils are the only team with a non-chrome player name and number shirt. That means something.

Reebok will make the Devils chrome apparel for a money grab, but the name and number aren't there because there's no template for it. They aren't wearing it.

But in the end I hope TheRedStorm is right.

Personally, I think the retro jerseys would look awful with the chrome logo.  So I too hope RedStorm is right.  I just don't know how much say Lou has in this, so Lou can say what he wants until he's blue in the face.  It doesn't mean the league will comply.

He said they are and nothing of the crest. But if they are wearing the different numbers (and name) it would show up on the chrome logo shirts like every other team, right? Why produce a version of a non chrome logo player shirt that no one else has? I mean people can read into it as they wish but there's something different for sure with the Devils. 

I'm not sure to be honest.

The Devils are the only team with a non-chrome player name and number shirt. That means something.

Reebok will make the Devils chrome apparel for a money grab, but the name and number aren't there because there's no template for it. They aren't wearing it.

I think you're over analyzing this.

FYI tickets appear to have shipped out this morning and you can now track them even without a tracking number..

1) Go here: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us&freight=yes

2) In the "Enter reference" box put in either your STH account number (that's what worked for me) or your confirmation number (which you should have received via email after purchasing your tix)

3) Then for "Destination country" select United States

4) And lastly, for "Destination postal code", enter the zip code of where you requested your tickets be sent

The system wasn't working the first 2 times I tried it but then it did, so keep trying if it's being weird.. Looks like they are shipping from the printer in Arkansas and mine are scheduled to arrive on 12/20

FYI tickets appear to have shipped out this morning and you can now track them even without a tracking number..

1) Go here: https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?action=altref&cntry_code=us&freight=yes

2) In the "Enter reference" box put in either your STH account number (that's what worked for me) or your confirmation number (which you should have received via email after purchasing your tix)

3) Then for "Destination country" select United States

4) And lastly, for "Destination postal code", enter the zip code of where you requested your tickets be sent

The system wasn't working the first 2 times I tried it but then it did, so keep trying if it's being weird.. Looks like they are shipping from the printer in Arkansas and mine are scheduled to arrive on 12/20

I did the Rangers pre-sale and mine is being delivered on Friday in a 3lbs package as it came with the Rangers scarf and hat.  3lbs is a good amount of kindling for when I move into my new place with a wood burning fireplace in Jan.