Devils logo for Stadium Series - retro is now confirmed

JWomp

Pretty much but it's going to be a while. So far only a handful of teams have the 2.0's available now for retail. For the devils it will probably take a year or two from now.

I think they are pretty much the same exactly thing as what the players wear but with a reebok center ice neck tagging that the team issued jerseys don't have.

this is good news! wonder why some teams are having them available that far in advance as oppose to others thats kind of weird.. is what it is i guess. Always bugged me that authentics were not real authentics(same thing players wear). They dont even come from the same country lol

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't think the prices for legit authentics are bad at $250. All the other sports leagues sell their authentic jerseys at similar prices.

Lol $250 if you are lucky. The blank authentic 2.0's that have been so far released are retailing for $350.

For comparisons sake when the 1.0's came out they retailed for $300 blank.

Edited by DevsMan84

That's not true. And if it is for you, you were getting terribly ripped off.

They retailed for $299. I never bought one for that price and you of course can go online and find them for cheaper. It's the MSRP so of course even the prices online are going to go up then.

I also don't appreciate the attitude there too. I don't need advice from someone who basically is calling me a liar. Especially one from someone who called the authentic Retros "very rare" and got ripped off himself and tried to insinuate I bought a knockoff from hockey monkey.

They retailed for $299. I never bought one for that price and you of course can go online and find them for cheaper. It's the MSRP so of course even the prices online are going to go up then.

I also don't appreciate the attitude there too. I don't need advice from someone who basically is calling me a liar. Especially one from someone who called the authentic Retros "very rare" and got ripped off himself and tried to insinuate I bought a knockoff from hockey monkey.

I did none of that.  I'm not sure how you even would think that at all.

I never called you a liar.

I never said you bought a knockoff from Hockey Monkey.

Retro Authentics are rare.  I have still never seen one outside of mine.  

And as I said I don't think I got ripped off.  I got mine for $300 with customization.  All the other sports leagues are right around the same price.

I did none of that. I'm not sure how you even would think that at all.

I never called you a liar.

I never said you bought a knockoff from Hockey Monkey.

Retro Authentics are rare. I have still never seen one outside of mine.

And as I said I don't think I got ripped off. I got mine for $300 with customization. All the other sports leagues are right around the same price.

Well it certainly sounded like you were calling me out but I may have been mistaken. Therefore I apologize for my outburst.

I do see a couple authentic Retros per game. They usually stick out pretty good from the knockoff Retros but I guess maybe I just pass them more. Like I said the last game I went to I saw three different people with them.

I've actually never worn my authentic retro except once. Idk I think they are alright but to me I think the Retros should stick to their original cut and not the edge cut. I still don't have mind customized but maybe I will in the future. To each their own I guess.

Well it certainly sounded like you were calling me out but I may have been mistaken. Therefore I apologize for my outburst.

I do see a couple authentic Retros per game. They usually stick out pretty good from the knockoff Retros but I guess maybe I just pass them more. Like I said the last game I went to I saw three different people with them.

I've actually never worn my authentic retro except once. Idk I think they are alright but to me I think the Retros should stick to their original cut and not the edge cut. I still don't have mind customized but maybe I will in the future. To each their own I guess.

I apologize too if my post came out that way.

I actually think authentic Edges are rare as a whole let alone the retros.  Just too pricey for the average fan.  I'm a jersey fanatic so I'm willing to spend the bucks on authentics.  Most of the jerseys at games are Premiers or fakes.

I have the CCM Classics version and just got one for my girlfriend for Christmas at that Devils shop in Gateway Center (on your way out of Newark Penn Station).. Not sure if anyone's looking for that style, but if you are, ask the lady there if they have any in the back. My girlfriend ended up fitting into a children's large retro CCM Classics they had in the back only because of a small defect beneath the logo that is almost unnoticeable. If you really want one, it's worth checking if they have anything else "in the back".

According to the lady there, she said new retros MIGHT make their way onto the shelves, but only in January. Stupid if you ask me, they should've timed the release with Christmas, I'm sure they would've sold double from all the people who would've bought them as Christmas presents.

I have the CCM Classics version and just got one for my girlfriend for Christmas at that Devils shop in Gateway Center (on your way out of Newark Penn Station).. Not sure if anyone's looking for that style, but if you are, ask the lady there if they have any in the back. My girlfriend ended up fitting into a children's large retro CCM Classics they had in the back only because of a small defect beneath the logo that is almost unnoticeable. If you really want one, it's worth checking if they have anything else "in the back".

According to the lady there, she said new retros MIGHT make their way onto the shelves, but only in January. Stupid if you ask me, they should've timed the release with Christmas, I'm sure they would've sold double from all the people who would've bought them as Christmas presents.

Reebok has been purposefully holding the stadium jerseys until the last minute because they know once it's released the fake ("wholesale" lol) jerseys from china will start to flood in within a couple of weeks.

They did the same thing for last years winter classic and it was easy to spot the fakes as they based the ranger shield on the one from their jerseys they used in the late 70's and for the flyers they thought it would be based on the old Quakers jerseys.

For those of you who wanted a CCM white throwback:

http://www.sportsk.com/vintage-devils-white-hockey-jersey1.html

OMG blood pressure rising.. No Colin, don't do it!! You said you were done buying jerseys for a long time, and that was like 2 months ago.. You already have 8, why do you need more?!?!

BUT I MUST!! It's a CCM with stitched front logo.. How can I pass that up?! And only for $105? It's a steal and would compliment your red throwback! Buy it now before they run out of XL's.. Must have the precious!!

:dizzy:

Edited by Colin226

OMG blood pressure rising.. No Colin, don't do it!! You said you were done buying jerseys for a long time, and that was like 2 months ago.. You already have 8, why do you need more?!?!

BUT I MUST!! It's a CCM with stitched front logo.. How can I pass that up?! And only for $105? It's a steal and would compliment your red throwback! Buy it now before they run out of XL's.. Must have the precious!!

:dizzy:

I imagined you more like this when you saw it:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1f5iwC2Q51r3ifxzo1_500.giftumblr_m1f5iwC2Q51r3ifxzo1_500.gif

I bought a 29 Brodeur one. :lol:

They have the Reds too on Sportsk.

I got a blank one since I recently sold some stuff on eBay and had a bit in my paypal. Without that cash there I probably wouldn't have jumped.

Plus I rather have EPS letter it since they did a great job on my other throwbacks. I've heard good and bad things about sportsk customization but generally they get devils ones right or close to it. I just trust EPS more personally.

Ducks and Kings Stadium series jerseys revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsgUSrDszY

Kings looks nice.  Nothing really special but not a bad alternate.  I could see them wearing this in the future.

Ducks though I am a bit disappointed.  I knew it would be orange but it just seems....boring.  Looks like they have Getzlaf in a badly-fitted replica too.

Ducks and Kings Stadium series jerseys revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsgUSrDszY

Kings looks nice.  Nothing really special but not a bad alternate.  I could see them wearing this in the future.

Ducks though I am a bit disappointed.  I knew it would be orange but it just seems....boring.  Looks like they have Getzlaf in a badly-fitted replica too.

Yikes. Yeah, Kings one isn't bad, nothing to write home about, but fine. The Ducks jersey made Getzlaf look like he had a bulge on his chest....not sure what to make of that.