Food drive this Friday

Blown01NJ

Got all the way to the page to enter my address and when clicking on submit it said "there were problems with your order". All fields were filled in not sure what the problem was, most likely an issue with ticket master.

Went back and selected will call for the ticket delivery and it worked!!

How many seats?

wow, I actually was able to get people to want to come to the game now I cant even get the tickets. 

The irony is great.  This is what I get for bitchin, lol.

Currently still cant get a pair, let alone the 8 I want. and I been tryin since noon.

edit : UPDATE: I am able to use the interactive map now to search for the Food Drive and it shows ZERO matches for my search, hehe

so apparently the free tix are gone now.

Edited by Namelesz

I keep getting seats but then when I hit process my order I keep getting an error that says that there was a problem with my submission but nothing specific. Still don't have a ticket yet even though I landed on a few

I haven't gotten any in the past 45 mins since I've been trying again. The interactive map showed me a couple pairs that I clicked on, but then it said "oops, something happened or another fan might have grabbed these seats" or something like that.

I keep getting seats but then when I hit process my order I keep getting an error that says that there was a problem with my submission but nothing specific. Still don't have a ticket yet even though I landed on a few

You probably have to pick will call instead of e-tickets.  They won't let you get e-tickets.

I didn't even see an option for will call.

Now I don't see any signed left. Why the fvck does this have to be so cryptic?

That's my complaint here. Ughh. What a disaster. They should have just said it was good for two tickets and then everybody would be happy that they got tickets to a game for free. Instead they say 4 and not a single person gets what they wanted. Either that or have said only X number of vouchers were available and that it was first come first serve to get them instead of giving out, what I'm hypothesizing to be, more vouchers than they expected. On top of that TM sucks at everything and the interactive map didn't work until after there were no tickets left. fvcking genius.

"Tickets subject to availability". It's right on the voucher. 

It also says "redeemable for UP to 4 tickets" it doesn't say "redeemable for 4 tickets". 

Right, but when you say up to 4 and no one really has the chance to get 4, it's a bit disingenuous.

EDIT: Not sure how long this has been up, but the link on the voucher says this now: 

FOOD DRIVE VOUCHER

THANK YOU for your generous generous donation to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey.  Use the voucher you received to claim your tickets.

REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER 

Continue to check back and enter your code. Seats are still available however the is very high volume slowing the system down.  Please also note the code is case sensitive.

Can't even spell right "the is very high volume"...smdh

Edited by ATLL765

Right, but when you say up to 4 and no one really has the chance to get 4, it's a bit disingenuous.

I'm waiting to see/hear if anyone actually did pull 4. Maybe they were on TM at :01 past the opening doing it? IDK. Throwing "up to" in there does make looking at it a bit different, IMO. Just that little word probably gives them a point. Add in that TM isn't always the smoothest place, either.

It's been a puzzling day of figuring this out and finding "clues" and all, but i got two and was happy. I've had experiences with vouchers for things other then sports tickets, and i can honestly say that all of them had something in common. You weren't guaranteed anything and usually 1st come/1st served is the hidden message. 

Edited by TheRedStorm

I'm waiting to see/hear if anyone actually did pull 4 and if they did were they on TM at :01 past the opening doing it? I'm thinking that's why they said "up" to 4. Add in TM isn't always the smoothest.

It's been a puzzling day of figuring this out and finding "clues" and all, but i got two and was happy. I've had experiences with vouchers for things other then sports tickets, and i can honestly say that all of them had something in common. You weren't guaranteed anything and usually 1st come/1st served is the hidden message. 

If they had just made the vouchers good for two tickets, they'd have tons of happy fans on their hands. The fact that they said up to 4 was setting expectations higher than they knew they could deliver. There is absolutely no way they thought people would be getting 4 tickets and if they think a few people who got lucky at 12:01 counts, that's ridiculous.

They should have made vouchers for different games, only for 2 tickets or gave out a limited number of vouchers. Much better that way than what they actually did.