Who would you choose for the shootout?

Jerzey

Henrique and Tedenby are so close to nailing that backhand deke that Parise used to do all the time. I've seen them do it in a few games and they're so close to nailing it. They freeze the goalie everytime but just need to keep the shot down.

Edited by DJ Eco

theres got to be some kind of comfort issue for him or something behind it.. the guy has tons of skill great hands theres no reason why he shouldnt be one of the better so guys

They have said JJ does not like doing shootouts, but at this point I do not see why we wouldn't force him to give it a crack...can't be any worse than what we have been getting in the shootout from anyone else.

Brunner

Henrique/Jagr

Elias

You gotta go Brunner and Elias because they have the best hands on this team. I think Brunner has a few highlight SO goals in his short career anyway.

Henrique has good hands I just know it! But bricked his last chance. I can understand putting Jagr in there though too

Brunner has to be in there. I don't think anyone else on this team could pull this off.

And he can just snipe it, too.