NFL Week 12!

CRASHER

Right, I'm sure you wouldn't be aggravated over a game like this, if the Dolphins were in this position.

If we were in first place, and always made the playoffs and won Super Bowls while I was alive, I'd have a little bit of perspective.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were in first place, and always made the playoffs and won Super Bowls while I was alive, I'd have a little bit of perspective.

Oh please...right, after a first half like that, you wouldn't be the slightest bit emotional.  Shouldn't you be bitching about Tannehill?

Anyway, gotta give these guys a lot of credit, they've made it a game.  TGFB.

Did you see this board in the late '00's?  There wasn't exactly perspective here when we were actually winning lol

But yeah no game is ever really over with Brady and that offense, especially after they were down like 34-3 against the Niners last year and tied it.

Sadly, that's all Dolphins fans can do. Certainly can't talk about how he'll ever lead us to an above .500 record.

You don't know that.  This season isn't over yet.  You have winnable games on that sched.

And of course Ridley had to fumble again, when he would have been getting me some nice fantasy points.

I can't see the Jets winning another game as long as Geno's going to throw 10 INT's for every TD (the ratio the last five weeks). They don't have the secondary to shut teams down defensively. It's actually amazing they have five wins as it is.

Per Beezer, the word is that Simms is starting next week.

You don't know that. This season isn't over yet. You have winnable games on that sched.

Nope. 7-9, book it.

I didn't actually watch any of the Jets' postgame, but I'd be relieved if that were indeed the case.  

And of course Ridley had to fumble again, when he would have been getting me some nice fantasy points.

lol this game was a complete dumpster fire for me in a must-win fantasy game.  I had Peyton AND Ridley do nothing and he had Edelman.  I was only starting Ridley cause Gio was on a bye and there was no way I was starting Lamar Miller.

BB's D doing what it always does with the game on the line.  Can't kill them though...hard to shut down Peyton for an entire half, and they had a huge part in the comeback.

Electing to kick in OT. Wonder if that's ever happened.

Incredibly stupid decision on BB's part.

RIght BB, trust your D that has a way of not getting it done in these spots.

marty mornhinweg did it in 2002 or so. it was still sudden death ot back them though...and the lions lost

Well you didn't have that whole first possession score only wins if it's a TD rule back then too...getting the wind is a little less unconventional with the new OT.  I even almost forgot about it when the Packers went ahead in their OT, I was like oh right the game isn't over yet.

Paid off, but damn that was an insane risk on BB's part.

If they only needed a FG it would have been an insane risk but they needed a TD to end the game on the first possession.  

Edited by NJDevs4978

Tommy you big baby, I didn't see you complaining on the pick play on in the third quarter.

Did you see the two officials on that side actually huddle-up when he did that?  I swore, I thought they were going to decide to drop a flag.  If that's any other quarterback in the league, do they even extend him the courtesy of discussing the call just because he throws a tantrum?