Islanders unveil Stadium Series jersey.

Mike Brown

I've always liked that logo. Just hated the jerseys that came with it.

Really? Interesting. I was the opposite. I thought the jerseys were something different but couldn't get over the logo. I actually liked the season they wore the regular logo with that jersey.

Or course nothing beats their classic blue jerseys. I'm glad they went back to that.

I've always liked that logo.  Just hated the jerseys that came with it.

The problem with that logo was it was 10 years before it's time on a bad team with an angry fanbase about to get screwed by Spano. Introduce that today as a 3rd and i don't think you see the venom. 

Yeah tbh I don't mind the Vancouver heritage one because they are trying to do the vintage look... I wouldn't buy one myself but their intentionally cheesy.

I just don't know what exactly the isles are going for here- between the chrome the slanted stripes and the laces it's just a mess IMO. But to each their own.

I honestly can't find how you guys hate the isles jerseys. They're perfectly fine. Look at Vancouvers- that's a bad jersey

Theres different colored lined going every which way, they have a completely different logo, double stripes on the arms, pants, and socks all near each other. Now I know why zebra stripes confuse lions in the wild. These are abysmal. But like I said, nowhere near as bad as their black/orange/blue/silver alternates.