CAR @ NJ 7PM

RunninWithTheDevil

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryder does have a real good shot....but he cant ever find open ice, and we dont have a guy to set him up anyway

Another game, another hopeless struggle to score a measly goal

and on and on and on

This game was over midway through the 1st

but but but...its just bad luck and their goalie stood on his head yada yada yada

Ryder does have a real good shot....but he cant ever find open ice, and we dont have a guy to set him up anyway

This.  The dude is a bad skater, so he can't dangle and get around guys.  His shot is pretty much all he's got.  And if we can't find anyone to to dish him the puck, he's gonna be completely useless.

Another game, another hopeless struggle to score a measly goal

and on and on and on

This game was over midway through the 1st

Absolutely.  No team has ever won a game after going down 1-0 before.

6 measly shots, not one of which was dangerous.

Same story, different night. Ugh.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Both of Zidlicky's shots were dangerous shots.

Absolutely.  No team has ever won a game after going down 1-0 before.

Both of Zidlicky's shots were dangerous shots.

they were saying during the pregame show neither team really comes back after being scored on first...so the first goal will be paramount tonight

Edited by The 29th Pick

you're kidding right? Half this board says that

I think you're just misunderstanding what people really are saying.  If someone brings up Marty's ability to play the puck, that's not the same as saying the skaters are better offensively with Marty in net.  Nobody on here is dumb enough to say the offense is actually better when Marty is in net.

you're kidding right? Half this board says that

No they don't. People have come up with theories as to why the team may have trouble scoring when he's in for the sake of discussion, but no ones said "Schneider is why the offense sucks". The offense sucks because no one other than jagr can finish a chance for the life of them.

I think you're just misunderstanding what people really are saying.  If someone brings up Marty's ability to play the puck, that's not the same as saying the skaters are better offensively with Marty in net.  Nobody on here is dumb enough to say the offense is actually better when Marty is in net.

I have said before that Marty's puck handling helps the team transition faster because the defence doesn't need to come back and the puck get's up the ice quicker which can help the offence.

Just my two cents.

Damn that goal sucked.