Devils @ Canes 7:PM

lazer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, they have to pump up the teams they're gonna broadcast. It was a BOS-NYR broadcast.

Now if it'd been NJ vs some other team and they'd started talking about Rags...then you'd have cause for complaint.

Thats precisely what RDS is doing. Even when the habs are not playing, pre-game show its 98% habs. They dont even talk about the 2 teams playing or any stories going on about the teams. Puck drops at 8 and that where it starts, they dont show lines or anything. And between periods they go back talking agout the habs the whole time.

Even during the playoffs 2 years ago when we were playing the rangers... 4 teams left in the run and ALL theyd talk about days after days and all day was "whos gonna be the next coach in mtl." And not as if there was development to talk about, theyd just speculate for months ignoring there was still hockey on.

Absolutely ridiculous, and im not even exagerating any posters from quebec or wtv who has RDS would agree with me.

Edited by SterioDesign

Dmen are by far or best players this year. They hold the blue line and generate practically all the offense (besides jagr).

Nice shot there by fayne. I think we had some good chances. Great puck movement there on the delayed penalty. Also tedenby is such a spark off the bench I hope he starts getting some points.

Let's go boys we're not done. Come out with some fire in the 2nd.

LGD!

Dmen are by far or best players this year. They hold the blue line and generate practically all the offense (besides jagr).

Nice shot there by fayne. I think we had some good chances. Great puck movement there on the delayed penalty. Also tedenby is such a spark off the bench I hope he starts getting some points.

Let's go boys we're not done. Come out with some fire in the 2nd.

LGD!

We can honestly thank god that volch and salvador got injured and forced Pete to put the youngsters in the lineup. Cause for sure we know who would have sat for those guys