GDT: Reid Boucher called up vs MTL 7pm @ ROCK

DevilMinder

Fvck you guys for blaming Cory what kind of fans are you? The guy got us to overtime holy sh!t.

I agree that he could have had a better shootout but sh!t he went out there and played great.

If you honestly thing that was a bad game from him then your hockey IQ us extremely low. Start taking positives out of a game instead of finding something negative to take out.

• Like 1

Henrique signs this big contract and isn't out on the shoutout?

And why not Jagr? Am I missing something.

Zajac ..I really don't know what the hell to say about this dude...please in all seriousness someone fill me in on what this dude does..for the money he's making he does nothing in my opinion.

God I am angry. I can't believe we just lost to these douche bags again and their sh!tty back up.

Edited by BigZ

For all the complaining Deboer gets, I'll give him this... He's used Merrill, Gelinas, and Boucher in very important situations late in games the last few games. It's gotta be good for their confidence.

Took him long enough in Boucher's case, he played 7 1/2 minutes in the first two periods and was benched for much of the second period after creating a two-on-one with Ryder. As soon as he created Ryder's goal I was like 'yeah, let's see you bench him now Pete you ****'

And 7 encapsulated my feelings well about the shootout, I thought this was our night too when Boucher scored, until Cory's first **** goal took the air out of the building. We could get Yann Danis to play shootouts like that.

Fvck you guys for blaming Cory what kind of fans are you? The guy got us to overtime holy sh!t.

I agree that he could have had a better shootout but sh!t he went out there and played great.

If you honestly thing that was a bad game from him then your hockey IQ us extremely low. Start taking positives out of a game instead of finding something negative to take out.

He gave up 2 goals in regulation that were unstoppable I guess but he gave up a lot of rebounds and looked sloppy over all.

shoutout was his chance to maybe look like a true #1 with a showing of skills but he looked dead fvcking awful. Makes me nervous.

Henrique signs this big contract and isn't out on the shoutout?

And why not Jagr? Am I missing something.

Zajac ..I really don't know what the hell to say about this dude...please in all seriousness someone fill me in on what this dude does..for the money he's making he doesn't nothing in my opinion.

God I am angry. I can't believe we just lost to these douche bags again and their sh!tty back up.

I don't know why I'm entertaining the token forum troll, but:

A) Henrique has been awful on the shootouts. That's why.

B) Jagr doesn't take shootouts. Rarely has, probably won't unless it goes deep into the lineup.

C) Zajac is a premier defensive forward and a pretty good set up man. He's never been a goalscorer - this shouldn't be a shocker

D) With you there. fvck the Habs and their whiney, pretentious fanbase.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Remember when we used to be nigh unbeatable in the shootout? Those were the days...

Because Parise and Kovalchuk had great hands. Parise used the same move all the time, goalies knew it was coming and he still had success. Kovalchuk could shoot the puck through a keyhole and have quick enough hands to make a goalie commit for a split second. 

He gave up 2 goals in regulation that were unstoppable I guess but he gave up a lot of rebounds and looked sloppy over all.

shoutout was his chance to maybe look like a true #1 with a showing of skills but he looked dead fvcking awful. Makes me nervous.

so what your saying is devils should have scored more than 3 right?

• Like 1

It's maddening.

What's worse is the embarrassing piped in let's go devils in the goal song. It's shameful

Zajac isn't bad in shootouts.  He's been struggling though along with the rest of the guys.

And the piped in LGD chant is simply to drown out the YS chants.

Entertaining final period. The Devils deserved the extra point, but unfortunately no Devil goalie has been capable of stopping a shot on the shootout in over a year. Have to admit when Boucher scored I thought we had it. Sucks to see Schneider go all Brodeur on us late in the game.

Nah Marty would have won this one.

If Boucher stays up for the weekend PDB should definitely keep the Boucher-Lokti-Ryder line together. They were making things happening tonight.

If?  He better ****ing stay up for the weekend, I don't care who's hurt or who's back in the lineup.  He earned himself at least the next few games with tonight.

Maybe, maybe not...the Habs probably would have tried something fancier during the shootouts if he was in net.  They were beating Cory with just straight-ahead garbage like he was Yann Danis.

There wasn't one goal Schneider gave up that Marty would have stopped.  Schneider is the last guy we should be blaming.  In fact, the only people we should be blaming is the Habs.

Believe it or not, the other team is trying to win the game too.