GDT: Devils at Pens 7:00PM

Jerzey

True but maybe the team needs sumthing new and just not Albany players.

I dont like a bunch of decisions that pete is taking. But Pete showed what he can do with a good lineup, got them in finals.

Take our finals roster and replace zach, kovy and clarkson by ryder, jagr and clowe. Were not even winning florida.

Actually without all our SO wins that year we would not have made the playoffs. All our SO wins went through zach and kovy too.

What can deboer do about it really?

Edited by SterioDesign

If they lose tomorrow, I could see DeBoer MAYBE being fired. But it isn't happening until after tomorrow at the least, and only if they lose (which is a distinct and likely possibility).

Which means we'll get wasted today, fall way behind tomorrow then pull off another wild comeback to save Pete again.  It's already happened twice so far this year.

What would a new coach do though? Hed have the same crap lineup Lou gave him with nobody capable of producing on a regular basis

Well, for starters, get Janssen, Gionta and Sestito off the ice. That's not making them a cup contender by eliminating these stiffs, but it's something. Second, tell Brodeur it's over and play CS the majority of the games and let him develop a feel and comfort level without looking over his shoulder. People forget CS has never been a full time starter. Third, get a coach who can work with young players and try to get something more out of Tedenby, JJ and Brunner see if they respond to a different voice. All this means nothing if the next coach is a Lou puppet because Pete might as well stay. It's on Lou to do something roster wise and give his coach something. Any other team in this league playing like this and with some decisions made personnel wise would have both the coach and GM on the hot seat. Pete and Lou aren't exactly free from any blame.

Edited by TheRedStorm

Bwahaha, Score More Than Big Z just edited his troll post because he hasn't been paying attention to the score

Got to give him some credit, as of late he has been more supportive of the team. Not just senseless bashing. Although this thread got super dark before the onslaught anyway, myself included. At some point I just won't get down on them, they never give up.

What a fantastic period. Came out with a ton of energy and played so strong. That's whati wanted to see!! Let's go boys, same thing next period,come out ready to play.

Btw I can't stand pitt fans. Who do they think they are booing jagr?! They have no idea what they're doing

What a fantastic period. Came out with a ton of energy and played so strong. That's whati wanted to see!! Let's go boys, same thing next period,come out ready to play.

Btw I can't stand pitt fans. Who do they think they are booing jagr?! They have no idea what they're doing

They weren't happy about how he left with his "dying alive" comment.  Also he lead them on believing he was gonna sign with them 2011 offseason only to bolt to the Flyers.

This is off topic, but does anyone remember zajac being this aggressive in the offensive zone? It seems like hes playing harder than earlier in his career here, like he's got a chip on his shoulder or something.

Am I Imagining it?

In the opening shift he was playing with fire in his eyes.  I've never seen this much of an edge from Zajac before.  Something got him fired up.

They weren't happy about how he left with his "dying alive" comment.  Also he lead them on believing he was gonna sign with them 2011 offseason only to bolt to the Flyers.

In the opening shift he was playing with fire in his eyes.  I've never seen this much of an edge from Zajac before.  Something got him fired up.

I've been noticing it for a while now, not just this game.