Clarkson suspended for two games....

Biggie B

Is there some sort of rule that states we can't discuss happenings throughout the league? Do we have to keep all discussion solely about the Devils?

No, you're totally right. It's sort of silly we didn't have a Shawn Thornton thread though.

Let's face it- we as Devils fans love to see most former players struggle

No, you're totally right. It's sort of silly we didn't have a Shawn Thornton thread though.

Let's face it- we as Devils fans love to see most former players struggle

Haha true.  I actually don't want to see him struggle.  The dude is a good guy, and plays his butt off.

This has become irrelevant to the New Jersey Devils, and does not belong in this forum. He wears a different uniform, why do we need to keep discussing how he's doing or what trouble he's getting in?

Don't click the thread if you don't want to read it, chief.

In regards to Clarkson.. I'm not sure if you could've written up a worse first half for him. Pretty unfortunate but hilarious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm fine with other league happenings, but this isn't getting posted if the same thing happens to anyone who isn't a former Devil. Treat him like any other player. Constant posts about Clarkson and Parise take the tone of that ex who can't quite move on.

thats how most fans are around here.. same thing with kovy.. however i think there are fans here as well as myself who still like the guy and maybe thats why it was brought up into discussion.. however it was already being talked about in another thread so i didnt think we needed two threads about this but its pretty simple.. if something on here doesnt interest you then dont click into it problem solved.