Stadium Series: Are you going?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Stadium Series: Are you going?

• Yes, I purchased a ticket(s)
    • Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets
    • No, tickets are too expensive
    • No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better
    • No (other)

There's nothing wrong with that.  I bet most employees at all arenas truly don't care about the teams themselves.

it is definently just a job for just about all of them.. i mean do you really think the lady pouring your beer or the one ringing up your chicken fingers really gives a rats a$$hole about the team lol... no way not in the slightest

Nice, thanks Colin. Surprised they're not more than $110 with the Den's pricing. May grab one at the next game I'm at.

I would buy one in an instant. My only issue is, Australia has absolutely no need for it so after I wear it for 4 weeks on vacation, it would sit in my wardrobe and not move after that.

But it would be damn nice to have haha.

The jacket is very nice in person. I wanted one and was at the Devils Den before Tuesday's game. They only had 7-8 and all size medium or large. I def need an xl or even a xxl. Myself and another fan were there ready to buy a $110 coat but no big sizes. The worker said they were made in a limited qty like all their stadium series stuff. I asked if they are selling them inside at any store and they said no and they won't get any more sizes in. Also was told biggest size is xl.

I went into the arena and the store across from the fire lounge by the escaltor had a rack. Only about 6 or so but they had 1 xl which I snagged. These do seem to run on the smaller size because of the lining in the arms/shoulders.

Hope they restock more for those that want them. My luck is there an xxl somewhere lol.

This actually looks like a nice jacket nut not sure how much I'd wear it though. $110 is not unreasonable for a coat either.  I'm assuming the logos are embroidered?  Is it warm?

thats exactly what i was thinking it looks like a super nice jacket i saw a couple people wearing them at the game earlier this week...i just dont know how often i would actually wear a bright red jacket lol i usually wear a jersey to the games and im not going out around town every day in a bright red coat lol but if its something someone is going to get use out of and its warm 110 seems like a nice fair price

Cheapest seats we saw in the offer were about $225-45 a seat. Around $500 for two.  On StubHub right now and see Bleachers in the $130 range.  Is anyone here sitting in the Bleachers? I'd imagine if you are sitting there it's not to really see the game but for the experience of being there due to the distance from the surface.

at that point if your trooping it all the way out there to sit in the cold .. you might as well spend the extra $100 to be able to atleast enjoy the game... i mean enless your someone who is only going to get drunk and say that they went and doesnt care about the actual game then the bleachers would be the place to sit

at that point if your trooping it all the way out there to sit in the cold .. you might as well spend the extra $100 to be able to atleast enjoy the game... i mean enless your someone who is only going to get drunk and say that they went and doesnt care about the actual game then the bleachers would be the place to sit

My seats are in the bleachers but row 1 that I got in the rangers presale. I talked to a guy who was at the last winter classic in Philly and he said I should be able to see most of it. He also said it's still better than the field seats around home plate in the first few rows.

My seats are in the bleachers but row 1 that I got in the rangers presale. I talked to a guy who was at the last winter classic in Philly and he said I should be able to see most of it. He also said it's still better than the field seats around home plate in the first few rows.

yea id imagine that sounds about right... i couldnt imagine the seats behind home plate that are low to the field will be able to see much of anything at all..

Lol you serious? How many do you think they held back?

100% honest.

Plus you should know better by know that the devils are always full of it when it comes to these sort of things. In past seasons (especially in 2010-11 season) where they had contest for free tickets and later on we find out that everyone who entered won. Yet there were supposed to only be a set number of winners.

Plus devils knew a lot of people would not read it correctly and think they won free tickets and when they find out it's just an opportunity to buy tickets at face value they just said "fvck it" and not buy them.

100% honest.

Plus you should know better by know that the devils are always full of it when it comes to these sort of things. In past seasons (especially in 2010-11 season) where they had contest for free tickets and later on we find out that everyone who entered won. Yet there were supposed to only be a set number of winners.

Plus devils knew a lot of people would not read it correctly and think they won free tickets and when they find out it's just an opportunity to buy tickets at face value they just said "fvck it" and not buy them.

Yea the Devils held some to try to use as a tool of selling Season Tickets

"Buy season tickets, then you get the right to buy Stadium Series tickets for the astronomical face values!!"

This obviously did not work too well, and as a result they are currently sitting on a nice chunk of the Stadium Series inventory

100% honest.

You didn't answer the question.  How many tickets do you think were held over?

You didn't answer the question. How many tickets do you think were held over?

You want an exact number!??! Do I sound like I work for the devils? I would just be taking a guess and what does it matter?

It's obviously more than they stated as it seems like most people who signed up "won" the contest. Again this is no surprise as the devils have done this before.

You want an exact number!??! Do I sound like I work for the devils? I would just be taking a guess and what does it matter?

It's obviously more than they stated as it seems like most people who signed up "won" the contest. Again this is no surprise as the devils have done this before.

How is it obvious?  It does matter because your definition of a small number might not correlate what their definition of a small number is.   Personally, if they held over around 1,000 tix or so, that is a small number.

You didn't answer the question.  How many tickets do you think were held over?

what would it even matter how many tickets someone thought they held.. not like anyone on here would have any type of a accurate guess.. just another example of how you clog threads

How is it obvious? It does matter because your definition of a small number might not correlate what their definition of a small number is. Personally, if they held over around 1,000 tix or so, that is a small number.

1,000 is a lot considering devils are alloyed about 25k seats and there are over 1400 tickets will available for stub hub and a lot of those are cheaper than what the devils held back.

The other poster is right. Devils held too many back to get STH and it backfired. By having this they get rid of inventory and add more names to their CRM. No coincidence that everyone I know who won didn't buy SS tickets previously and those who didn't already have tickets.