Stadium Series: Are you going?   

94 members have voted

1. 1. Stadium Series: Are you going?

• Yes, I purchased a ticket(s)
    • Yes, I received tickets for free or they included with my season tickets
    • No, tickets are too expensive
    • No, sight-lines at Yankee stadium are poor, TV will be better
    • No (other)

Hey!  Tomorrow at 7:30 on MSG...the story of the '94 Rangers!  Thank GOD, I was wondering when it would finally be told!

Lou is excited for outdoor hockey. He said 'you can hear it in my voice' lol.

I'd hate to hear him sound depressed.

Hey! Tomorrow at 7:30 on MSG...the story of the '94 Rangers! Thank GOD, I was wondering when it would finally be told!

I'd hate to hear him sound depressed.

Hey awesome! Think they'll show us getting shellacked by Edmonton in '84 again this week too? Never mind the 3 Cups we've won there MSG. Dopes lol.

This practice has been awesome to watch

Anyone who is watching this, and is not going tomorrow because they claim they don't want to....are lying

Despite tickets going for as low as $16 and suite tickets for $199 on Stubhub two hours ago I still don't want to go and seeing thousands of tickets still available for all of these games I think a lot of people feel the same way.  

Can't we all just enjoy this? Do you really need to start all of that again?

Ha yes

It really has been awesome

I wish they did not feel the need to keep showing their analysts team on the screen

Let them talk all they want, but show video of on the ice

Despite tickets going for as low as $16 and suite tickets for $199 on Stubhub two hours ago I still don't want to go and seeing thousands of tickets still available for all of these games I think a lot of people feel the same way.  

There is no $16 tickets

I wish there were, I have a lot of friends who want to go but cannot afford the higher prices

Ha yes

I wish they did not feel the need to keep showing their analysts team on the screen

There is no $16 tickets

I wish there were, I have a lot of friends who want to go but cannot afford the higher prices

there were actually a whole bunch of them about an hour or so ago.. theyve obviously been scooped up already

This practice has been awesome to watch

Anyone who is watching this, and is not going tomorrow because they claim they don't want to....are lying

I wanna go!  :(

How on earth are they going to play an outdoor game in 60F weather?

Ice is just going to be slush..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It won't be difficult at all.

Ha yes

There is no $16 tickets

About 40 seats in section 405 were priced at $16 earlier this morning.

They really did a crappy job promoting this as "an event" for the general public.   That being said I would be impressed if they only had 10,000 unsold tickets by game time.

I honestly think having it during Super Bowl week was probably the worst decision they could of possibly made. People coming in for the Super Bowl aren't even in NYC yet and the NHL had no shot trying to take away some of the buzz from the NFL.

I have watched every outdoor game that has been televised but this added dimension is making this the best experience for me and would have been even if the Devils weren't playing. I'll watch the other practice and the West Coast telecasts.

Agreed LD. This is so cool. It's awesome to see the players with their families.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I always enjoyed watching this stuff before Winter Classics, it's a blast to finally be able to watch the Devils in this situation. And with it being at Yankee Stadium... I wouldn't have it any other way (OK, I'd rather it was the Winter Classic, but that ain't happening between two local rivals. And years from now, no one's gonna care what date it was anyway, it's the experience that's going to stay with the fans and the players).