NFL Off Season 2014 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talib to Denver.

Byrd to saints.

And almost surely Revis to NE now :argh:

Johnathan Martin traded to the 49ers....I can't see THAT going well with that lunatic coach out there.....

Except it's the same lunatic coach he had in college.  That's really one of the two spots he could have wound up in with any chance of sticking, along with Indy.

And almost surely Revis to NE now :argh:

Except it's the same lunatic coach he had in college.  That's really one of the two spots he could have wound up in with any chance of sticking, along with Indy.

yes. Unless we grab him. It's either us or NE at this point I feel

The Jets have all this cap room and have sat around and done diddly squat today. If Alderson is Captain Passive, Idzik is Exulted Dictator for Life Passive. A lot of guys we could've had for our secondary are gone

Jets need to do something tomorrow

Edited by '7'

Not mad about losing Talib at all...too injury-prone and too much of a frontrunner.  I would've been a lot more ticked if the Pats matched what he got from Denver. 

I have a funny feeling Revis goes back to the Jets...have nothing to base it on though. 

Love the deal for Monroe. Maybe Ozzie is making atonement for last years botched job.

WTF is with the Cowboys?? I love Jerry Jones! Come to Baltimore Mr. Ware.

Cowboys are in cap hell. That's why they cut Ware. They look to be better off next year...overthecap has them at roughly 34 million under on next year's deals, but that doesnt include Bryant's new deal, any other fa's that would need to be extended, and the fact that Doug Free can be cut next offseason for 7 million in cap space.

I fully expect Jerruh to look for a new RT and a backup QB in the draft to replace expensive veterans with cheap rookies.

Cowboys are in cap hell. That's why they cut Ware. They look to be better off next year...overthecap has them at roughly 34 million under on next year's deals, but that doesnt include Bryant's new deal, any other fa's that would need to be extended, and the fact that Doug Free can be cut next offseason for 7 million in cap space.

I fully expect Jerruh to look for a new RT and a backup QB in the draft to replace expensive veterans with cheap rookies.

That is Jerry Jones doing that they are over the cap.   Cutting your best player isn't exactly the brightest of moves and it will probably come back to haunt them.

And it's done.  Get it done Hickey.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 59s

The Bucs have released Darrelle Revis. Let the bidding begin. I still like New England to get this done

I think NE might actually be in a "have to" position now with Revis, though BB is arrogant enough to think he can probably stick anyone in the backfield and make it work.  Any good corners available in the draft?   

Yeah CR there's a few. Gilbert sticks out the most, bet Detroit swoops him fast though.

That might be the Pats' best option (drafting one or two CBs).  Revis is still a big name, but his best years might already be behind him.