NFL Off Season 2014 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

Broncos sign DeMarcus Ware for 3/30/20, that defense looks real scary now.

Also in other news, Steve Smith's agent says he's never playing for the Panthers again, and hinted he'd be looking for a role as a slot receiver.

:rofl: that defense won't even scare in a Madden game..... Ware is the biggest fraud in the NFL who's NEVER stepped up or had ONE big moment in his entire career....people give Romo crap about "not being clutch" while 94 goes into stealth mode before halftime in EVERY big spot he's had as a Cowboy....now they have a Peyton Manning on BOTH sides of the football.....

Nice signing for Tampa in McNown....a real coach and now a credible QB....shame that division is hell on Earth, Bucs will be solid next year

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter: CB Darrelle Revis and the New England Patriots have reached agreement on a one-year, $12 million deal, league sources told ESPN.

:(

Well, I guess this means that Revis just really wanted to play for the Pats, and really wasn't interested in other offers.  I can't imagine that there wasn't another team out there that was willing to offer him significantly more. 

Well this is interesting: 

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 53m Interesting curveball from Revis’ business manager RT @JohnGeiger_: As of now, nothing has been agreed to with Revis and Patriots. 
 Not his agent, so perhaps it's nothing.  Still, Schefter is kind of a weasel, and was wrong, or exaggerated a lot of stuff about Martin/Incognito when it first broke, so it would be pretty awesome if he got this one wrong, especially since in no way, shape or form do I want Revis on the Pats.Edit, of course now there's this.@BenVolin: Just a hunch that the tweet from Revis' business manager was a way to pump the brakes until the physical is completed tomorrow Edited by Daniel

Well this is interesting:  

Not his agent, so perhaps it's nothing.  Still, Schefter is kind of a weasel, and was wrong, or exaggerated a lot of stuff about Martin/Incognito when it first broke, so it would be pretty awesome if he got this one wrong, especially since in no way, shape or form do I want Revis on the Pats. Edit, of course now there's this. @BenVolin: Just a hunch that the tweet from Revis' business manager was a way to pump the brakes until the physical is completed tomorrow

Eh. I trust Shefter with this one. They're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's. I doubt anybody swoops in at the last second. And he most certainly will pass the physical. He will be a Patriot

Eh. I trust Shefter with this one. They're just dotting the I's and crossing the T's. I doubt anybody swoops in at the last second. And he most certainly will pass the physical. He will be a Patriot

Yeah, I think so too, but I just want to hold on to anything that I possibly can. Btw, another interesting tidbit:

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan wanted to sign Darrelle Revis... BADLY, per sources. However, decision was over his head. #nyj

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think so too, but I just want to hold on to anything that I possibly can. Btw, another interesting tidbit:

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan wanted to sign Darrelle Revis... BADLY, per sources. However, decision was over his head. #nyj

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well the Jets have been wooing Decker (literally, all day) so don't know what to make of it.

What this certainly proves is that Idzik is in full control, FWIW. Revis was never in his plans and he wanted no part of him. He certainly could've signed him if he wanted to

Browner visiting the pats. If he stays smart and discipline him and DR could be nice for you CR

The Revis deal was a good one for the Pats...I like that it's only one year.  Would I rather have Revis at what he got or Talib at what he got?  It's a no-brainer.  If he plays well for the Pats, they probably re-sign him, as long as the money doesn't get completely silly.  It's definitely a test-drive kind of contract. 

Browner sounds like a major headache...not sure if I'd go that route. 

Sanders and Ginn would be a nice addition. Ginn would fit in Baltimore, and I'd take him over Smith as well.

Browner visiting San Fran now. Would be a nice addition.

Cardinals hosting Ginn and Antonio Cromartie

Woodly to Oakland

Arizona and Ginn hit a three year deal.

Costa to the colts

Sproles a eagle, not sure why.

Hatcher signs with the Skins

Captain Munnerlyn three years as a viking.

Finnegan meeting with FINS for you fin fans.

Steve Smith please come to Baltimore, you are the only WR on the market worth signing.

Edited by CarterforPresident

So strange. With one team, I am angry at the crazy loyalty shown for my favourite hockey player throughout the years, and on one team I am saddened how poorly they have treated Steve Smith, my favourite NFLer over the years. And Steve Smith can still play and do some incredible things. Just needs to be used better.

So strange. With one team, I am angry at the crazy loyalty shown for my favourite hockey player throughout the years, and on one team I am saddened how poorly they have treated Steve Smith, my favourite NFLer over the years. And Steve Smith can still play and do some incredible things. Just needs to be used better.

Exactly. He is the only WR available that is a difference maker. Carolina just made themselves a below average team in one move.

I would love to have such a talent on my Ravens.

Exactly. He is the only WR available that is a difference maker. Carolina just made themselves a below average team in one move.

I would love to have such a talent on my Ravens.

The move made very little sense. They save 1.5-2 million by cutting him. They have no replacement via free agency. They just lost their #2 receiver and are about to lose their #3 receiver. Brutal start to the off-season.

You'll sign Nicks. Most apt. Seems, sanders will end up in KC and Edelmen in SF

The move made very little sense. They save 1.5-2 million by cutting him. They have no replacement via free agency. They just lost their #2 receiver and are about to lose their #3 receiver. Brutal start to the off-season.

Smith is officially a Raven on a 3 year deal.

YES!!!! and we re-signed Pitta, Smith and Monroe.    Ozzie is starting to redeem himself after last years debacle.  Signing the only quality WR on the market is a major coop!

Between Torrey and Steve the Smith boys are going to have a lot of touchdowns!   He is a great complement to Torrey and he is a fierce competitor who doesn't like to lose.    LOVE THIS SIGNING.

Edited by MantaRay

Pats sign Browner too.  Clearly they're in full-on "go for it" mode.  Still need serious help on the pass rush.

And that's right after Chip Kelly assured him he would be staying? Strange situation

I read this too.   But then read today that DeJax act is wearing thin with Kelly.    I don't know who to believe anymore.

The question is does his talent supercede the headaches?