NFL Off Season 2014 - Coaches, Caps, and Combines OH MY!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, San Fran will be well-tested this year.  They have one 100% gimme game (Oakland) this year.  They have to go to Denver and New Orleans (again).  If they go 11-5/12-4 again this year they will have had to have done a hell of a job.  Capable, yes, but it's not a slam dunk.

As long as Hball is there they will be fine. Considering they draft right. That schedule isn't as bad as mad to be. Saints, Bears, Denver, Eagles, are all beatable,a great matchup, but if SF is there usual, shouldn't be all that bad.

Edited by CarterforPresident

Interesting move for Seattle. If he TEACH prior the next few years, he might have struck gold.

He won't get a chance to play unless Wilson gets hurt. Otherwise, I can't recall if there's ever been a projected fringe QB that became good by being "taught" or "mentored". Brady and Rodgers benefitted greatly by not being thrown into the wringer immediately, and having great coaching. Usually though, guys that are mentored turn into Matt Flynn or Matt Cassell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

they could use him in a similar role to what Percy Harvin was doing when he was actually healthy.....you put Lynch, Harvin, and Pryor out there and that's a LOT of options to worry about, and add in Wilson's own speed....that could be a defensive nightmare to deal with on 3rd and 5 or less yards....

they could use him in a similar role to what Percy Harvin was doing when he was actually healthy.....you put Lynch, Harvin, and Pryor out there and that's a LOT of options to worry about, and add in Wilson's own speed....that could be a defensive nightmare to deal with on 3rd and 5 or less yards....

Pryor could be the starter in 3 years as well.

Fitzpatrick could be a very, very good QB with the right team.   I actually think that the Titans made a HUGE mistake in dropping him.

He made them competitive when he took over.   He should back-up and learn a system first and then slowly take over a team.   The Rams would be perfect for him.

I dunno if he'd go back to the Rams. But eh.

Edited by ghdi

I'm legitimately excited for the draft this year because of all the questions surrounding the top of the draft. Will Atlanta trade up to pop Clowney? Are the Rams really content with Sam Bradford? Who takes the plunge on Johnny Football and what happens with the rest of the QB class? Will Cleveland take advantage of having 3 of the first 35 picks and 5 of the first 85?

Bill Barnwell of Grantland wrote about some possible scenarios here, worth a read: http://grantland.com/features/nfl-draft-2014-jadeveon-clowney-sammy-watkins-johnny-manziel-scenarios/

Fitzpatrick??? :lol: ....the dude is a walking turnover factory....if he starts the Texicans will be BEGGING for Schaub to come back by week 5

This is a weird draft....no one wants to go first!!!