NFL Wild Card Weekend!

CRASHER

there's coaching....and there's decision making.....Dalton's decision making stinks too.....only so much you can do about that, I'm no Marvin Lewis supporter, but this was QB play more then anything else.....least they found out before opening the bank vault to him

Decision making IS coaching.   Dalton is unprepared mentally.  That is on the HC and the OC.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaepernick sucks at play clock management. Quarterback

Fixed that for you :P

And THIS is the EXACT game the Packers got Eddie Lacy for....my God he's such a beast!! Green Bay is out 49er-ing the Niners.....

We fought a offensive powerhouse,showed adversity. Panthers will be a great game This time a round

The Panthers have a great defense which will make things difficult for our inconsistent offense.  But I thought Kaep played well tonight when he needed to be good.

Edited by Mike Brown

Kap is good. our pass rush came back today. We held a powerhouse offense to nothing. We have crabtree back. Were good away. Carolina be prepared we have the experience, cam might shatter under the pressure!!

The Panthers have a great defense which will make things difficult for our inconsistent offense. But I thought Kaep played well tonight.

San Fran Carolina rematch. But now with Davis and crabtree this time a round.

Lacy is good but kap has more rushing yards then he did haha.

Kap sucks at qb crasher. Ur stupid. You've shown that.

A possible san Fran Seattle championship game would be a super bowl within it self lol. A SD Indy championship lol SD has the edge, they've beaten both already. But Denver is up in the air still he needs the mindset that Bree's had the other night.

Kapernick is Tim Tebow with the ability to throw deep and a shred more accuracy (but still not NFL QB level of throwing accuracy)....his delivery is awkward and terrible looking.....he's been lucky enough to have a world of talent around him where he doesn't have to win games on his own....just watch next week when Carolina beats his ass again, I watched the guy all year....I know from which I've seen, his whole mobility edge will be negated because just about every QB left (well 5 of the 8, and I expect all 3 stay at home QBs to lose next week) has the same ability with their legs....time will prove me right about Kapernick, I'm not worried about it....these guys get exposed enough over the years.....

Lol crasher stfu. If he's over rated then so is newton and Wilson these teams are the same all around and caorlina ain't beating no ASS on a Seattle or San Fran. Newtons immaturity will make him crack under the light lmao. Go sleep in our delusional hole like u did with the double digit win with the eagles LMAO ur a joke.

Edited by CarterforPresident

Name me the run-first QB who's won a Super Bowl....

and go!!!

I'll wait.....I have time :)

I guess I should expect more personal insults, because that's what people do when they can't back their arguments with facts, right?

Four potentially terrific games coming up.  Not one of them is even close to being a foregone conclusion. 

Took a miraculous comeback by the Colts to avoid a road team sweep.  Home field really means damned near zilch now. 

Four potentially terrific games coming up.  Not one of them is even close to being a foregone conclusion. 

Took a miraculous comeback by the Colts to avoid a road team sweep.  Home field really means damned near zilch now. 

In the first round since they went to the 4-division format it rarely does....back in the 3-division split that "hot wild card team" always got a home game and it factored into the results....I miss the 3 divisions, gave better rivalries, and actually made team schedules more diverse, now they might as well wipe out divisions and have each team play the other 15 in the conference every season

there is a reason the Super Bowl has been won by Wild Card teams three years in a row......

Just like your bull sh!tted double digit win for Philly and it was a loss yet u DNt say sh!t after that u eat ur own words. Dude stfum seriously. U shown u dnt know sh!t about qb analysis and all. Just stop after a while u become a laugh riot ur so stupid. U kinda sound like a sea hacks fan lmao

And you've proven that again. Wilson,Newton, Kapernick are THROW first then run qbs dumbass. Learn before you talk. Steve young won the super bowl and is the same type wb as these three. They throw first them shred your defense if the opportunity arises like in Green Bay. When it comes to these three dudes. Dont talk cause your obviously blinded.

In the first round since they went to the 4-division format it rarely does....back in the 3-division split that "hot wild card team" always got a home game and it factored into the results....I miss the 3 divisions, gave better rivalries, and actually made team schedules more diverse, now they might as well wipe out divisions and have each team play the other 15 in the conference every season

there is a reason the Super Bowl has been won by Wild Card teams three years in a row......

That and parity, lack of truly dominant teams...the #1 and #2 seeds now aren't as hard to beat as the #1 and #2 seeds in the "oldern days".  Everyone is just so damned vulnerable on D now...one thing that really hit me this weekend is that it's so damned hard to contain offenses for 4 quarters.  For so many current Ds, it feels like after about 2.5-3 quarters, you've not only used up all of your looks, but you're gassed as well. 

Name me the run-first QB who's won a Super Bowl....

and go!!!

I'll wait.....I have time :)

I guess I should expect more personal insults, because that's what people do when they can't back their arguments with facts, right?

How many real run first QB's were there period before Vick? And a lot of these guys just came in the league two years ago, give it time.

Besides how do you define a 'run first' QB anyway? Luck and Wilson run for around 500 yards a year and they never get tagged with that label.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Don't forget, Newton, kap, alex smith as well and. Run first? Rg3 he can't throw but can run. All these guys have good arms. There hybrids. A threat in the air and onv the ground. New agrt quarterback.

How many real run first QB's were there period before Vick? And a lot of these guys just came in the league two years ago, give it time.

Besides how do you define a 'run first' QB anyway? Luck and Wilson run for around 500 yards a year and they never get tagged with that label.

Lol crasher stfu. If he's over rated then so is newton and Wilson these teams are the same all around and caorlina ain't beating no ASS on a Seattle or San Fran. Newtons immaturity will make him crack under the light lmao. Go sleep in our delusional hole like u did with the double digit win with the eagles LMAO ur a joke.

English please. Can we have civilized debates and discussions here, thank you.

Please expand on Newton's immaturity level,