All purpose Olympics thread

SterioDesign

Quite a lot of it is you. You are terribly annoying. You are not a great poster, despite your claims.

Quite a lot of it is you guys as well.

It's completely subjective my friend.  There really is no such thing as a good poster or bad poster.  Anybody who adds to whatever the discussion is about is a "good" poster imo.  I add a lot to discussions.  I share my opinions in every thread.  I never insult other posters or their opinions.

I find you annoying too getting bent out of shape over the smallest things like claiming Finland is part of Scandinavia.    I also remember you asking me if I read what you wrote about the Olympic break and Brunner's injury.  I actually wrote myself what I thought you meant, and gave you the opportunity to correct me, but you didn't respond.

Edited by Mike Brown

When everyone is fighting with you, its you. Objectivley you are the constant variable in all of you fights, logic would dictate it something you are doing. Everyone fights on the internet, but every thread you post in evolves into like 5 people verse you.

When everyone is fighting with you, its you. Objectivley you are the constant variable in all of you fights, logic would dictate it something you are doing. Everyone fights on the internet, but every thread you post in evolves into like 5 people verse you.

When people claim I said certain things I didn't actually say, I can't see how that's my fault.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I see people constantly bring up quotes of things you have said that contradict things you are currently saying. They aren't making you type anything, and if its a chronic case of being misinterpreted, again maybe look inward.

Yes it is a misinterpretation. I have asked several times for people to prove that I contradicted myself and nobody has succeeded.

No you didn't. Huge difference between blaming and saying someone is part of the problem. HUGE difference.

Yes, i did, Mike. now, you're pulling the selective memory card just like you contradict, split hairs and use semantics. I can see why you were up to 37,000 posts on HF.

I'm not going back through your daily post-a-thons in every thread and find where i did at least three times minimum. DM, 118 and CR can verify it for me. 

• Like 1

Yes, i did, Mike. now, you're pulling the selective memory card just like you contradict, split hairs and use semantics. I can see why you were up to 37,000 posts on HF.

I'm not going back through your daily post-a-thons in every thread and find where i did at least three times minimum. DM, 118 and CR can verify it for me.

Nope.

Again there is a huge difference between blaming someone and saying they're part of a problem.

The goalies are part of the problem but its not their fault for an 0-8 shootout record.

See what I did there?

Again there is a huge difference between blaming someone and saying they're part of a problem.

The goalies are part of the problem but its not their fault for an 0-8 shootout record.

See what I did there?

Your above quote and your previous quote below this why people have issues with you. You're a master of splitting hairs and semantics and when you get called out on it, your defense is people don't understand you. Then you go back and clarify what you originally should have said. It's a vicious circle. To top it off, you post so many times in so many different places, it becomes too much to even keep track of unless you're sticking to one topic. 

(And i told you three times already you can't blame the goaltending if the team has scored one SO goal all season. A concept you still do not seem to grasp).

Honestly, our shootout record is mostly because of bad luck and our goaltending.  The goaltending in the shootouts has been pretty bad.  

Edited by TheRedStorm

Based on your above quote and your previous quote below this why people have issues with you. The only thing your doing is helping prove the issues people have. You're a master of splitting hairs and semantics and when you get called out on it, your defense is people don't understand you. Then you go back and clarify what you originally should have said. It's a vicious circle. To top it off, you post so many times in so many different places, it becomes too much to even keep track of unless you're sticking to one topic.

(And i told you three times already you can't blame the goaltending if the team has scored one SO goal all season. A concept you still do not seem to grasp).

That quote isn't close to me blaming the goalie.

And you keep thinking I'm blaming the goalies, but I'm not. So stop.

Saying that X result is because of Y input, is the same as saying Y input is the cause.

How he is taking what you are typing is because he understands how words work. If you mean something else, then you need to work on your writing because you don't know how to express yourself correctly.

Edited by Sneax

Saying that X result is because of Y input, is the same as saying Y input is the cause.

How he is taking what you are typing is because he understands how words work. If you mean something else, then you need to work on your writing because you don't know how to express yourself correctly.

And I have even admitted this. If my post isn't clear, give me a chance to explain it before jumping all over me.

Keep digging a hole.

I'm not. If you don't see the word blame in my post, then I'm not actually blaming anybody for anything.

I do blame you for misinterpreting me though.

And I have even admitted this. If my post isn't clear, give me a chance to explain it before jumping all over me.

I'm not. If you don't see the word blame in my post, then I'm not actually blaming anybody for anything.

I do blame you for misinterpreting me though.

"Honestly, our shootout record is mostly because of bad luck and our goaltending.  The goaltending in the shootouts has been pretty bad. "

You really don't see how that quote could possibly be interpreted as blaming the goaltending?