Jacob Josefson placed on IR

gardenstatepkwy

I really like Jo for some reason. I have a bad feeling he'll be looking at the final trial Tedenby just failed.

Him and Tedenby should be put on a jet back to Sweden.

Soft and no heart.

Later boys.

Hopefully Lou/Conte are down with the Swedish Clown Brigade.

Draft some more North Americans, like Zach Parise, Adam Henrique, etc.

Him and Tedenby should be put on a jet back to Sweden.

Soft and no heart.

Later boys.

Hopefully Lou/Conte are down with the Swedish Clown Brigade.

Draft some more North Americans, like Zach Parise, Adam Henrique, etc.

cherry1.jpg

YA KNOW THAT COUNTRY NEVER PRODUCED ANY GOOD HOCKEY PLAYERS LIKE LEAF NATION AND THE GLORIOUS PROVINCE OF ONTARIO DID GOOD OL CANADIAN BOYS EXCEPT BORJE SLALMING BUT I KNOW IT IN MY HEART HE HAD ONTARIAN BLOOD IN HIM OK LETS GO!

• Like 1

cherry1.jpg

YA KNOW THAT COUNTRY NEVER PRODUCED ANY GOOD HOCKEY PLAYERS LIKE LEAF NATION AND THE GLORIOUS PROVINCE OF ONTARIO DID GOOD OL CANADIAN BOYS EXCEPT BORJE SLALMING BUT I KNOW IT IN MY HEART HE HAD ONTARIAN BLOOD IN HIM OK LETS GO!

You forgot to tell everyone that first nations people are all lazy alcoholics, especially Ted Nolan.

cherry1.jpg

lol if you had to capture the entire essence of don cherry this is the perfect picture.

It's hard to argue that Josefson has been given a fair chance, though. Since his rookie season (where he had some time playing with Tedenby and Clarkson), he has rarely been given anything more than 4th line minutes, often with the likes of Janssen, Gionta, etc. The same thing is happening to Loktionov now. He has been playing well most of the time but is not producing because of his new "role" as the 4th line center.

It's clear that the Devils want him to be a part of the future. They aren't going to risk sending him through waivers. Also, he has looked very good when he gets more playing time. I know this doesn't count for anything, but during the preseason, he consistently looks like one of the team's better forwards. I wonder how things would be different if he were given Reid Boucher's opportunities playing with some of the top 6 guys.